Video from drag racing at the Weekend.

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Here's a little video clip that I managed to find against a Subaru WRX from the weekend.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/Iqy/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

Notice how the car has literally no traction through 1st & 2nd gear, but when it hits 3rd...GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. I am not aware of the time yet, as they have yet to appear on the Crail Raceway website, but probably a mid 12 second pass @ 123+ mph.

I really need bigger tires & proper suspension for the front now as the front exit exhaust now means no lag and full boost instantly as soon as the go pedal is pushed!!!

Paul Smith said:
do you use it on the road how does it corner? bloody impressive

how you thinkin of giving it more traction?

Corners...what are they?

LOL!!!

Nope, the car doesn't do corners anymore since I removed the anti-roll bars both front & rear!

As for pictures...there should be several in the next edition of Redline magazine, as it includes the USSC feature, in which I won the event.

There should also be pictures in the J-Tuner magazine when it features the day at Crail, as they were very interested in the car and took several pictures.

As for traction, I will simply keep fitting larger tyres until it grips, and oh, some proper front suspension when I can afford it (years away going by Leda's prices!!!).

Cheers

Dave

LOL 3rd gear is amazing i wish my 3rd gear was like that!!

max power did supercar slayers few months ago where tuned novas, corsas, mk2 golfs, fiestas, raced a new lambo and they were keeping up and beating it 0-60 a few times. Your micra could easily be one of these cars!!

I bet that micra can scare a lambo in a straight line

lambo gallardo facts

It pumps out 500 hp at 7800rpm and 376 lb/ft or torque at 4500rpm

With just 1470kg to push and having a brilliant all-wheel drive system, this baby-Lambo will very easily hit 60 mph from stop in just 4.1 seconds. More impressively, it'll go from 0-100 mph in just 9 seconds flat, that is big boys supercars territory. Top speed puts it in the premier league too, with a top speed of 194 mph

Your micra would terrify the holy bejesus out of the lambo!! Excellent peice of engineering i love it!!

Back