here is a bit of the build process starting with the frame

Attachments

• 13859.jpg
    13859.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 27

cisco

» CMF Member
Wow. Extremely impressive tictac.

Did you do this yourself, or some professional place?

It looks AWESOME.

CMF_TicTac

» CMF Member
many many man hours but i did it all myself. its not 100% perfect as pictures portray, but in the end i am very pleased with the result. this would have to be the best stereo setup i have tried so far.

it sounds unreal

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
damn tictac, thats awesome, so so tidy, it still looks like a soft couch in a way, with a little vibration in your back ;)

CMF_Kirby

» CMF Member
That looks so good Tic Tac. god damn it, you would prob put a lot of pro stereo shop to shame with that design. its so subtle and striking at the same time. most of the car stereo shops do too much to acheive so lil. too over the top with their designs. you managed to get it so so right!

oh by the way. what is it you do for a living again?

CMF_TicTac

» CMF Member
if anything i think it would be near bout the same weight as a stocko micki because i used aluminium for the frame and lock tightened it all together, i reckon there would be bout the same weight in the the frame + sub compared to the standard rear seat.

and by the way kirby i work as a shop assistant at target.

CMF_TicTac

» CMF Member
I wish i took more photos of the build cause as most of you have already gathered the project was a lot more complete then it looks. i drove around for bout a week with just the frame tryin to spot any rattles and fix then.

then i drove around with only the sub in the frame to see how cruel it was to the whole structure.

in the end now its been all together for a week and i can happily report no rattles and deformations (so far)

Back