Bad Couple of days!!

B

Ben

Ok so it all began yesterday:

Been to Mcdonalds and got a meal, on the way backi decided to take a drink of my pop only to look to my right and notice a cruiser!! Pulled me over and gave me a £30 fine! Fair enough i shouldnt have been drinking coke whilst driving but he could have let me off with a warning or something. to make matters worse he pulled me over right outside my front door and he was an absoloute *****!!
Then this morning i done something to my leg whilst playing a cup game and so had to be taken off! In absoloute agony!!! Then when i went to get in the car and drive home i noticed my back wheel was a bit flat so got home and decided to pump it up only to find a massive nail pretruding!! I'm not sure if it was someone being an absoloute twat or me driving over it - probably the latter but still i rang around to get some prices and the cheapest so far is £75!!! So that means within two days i have had to fork out £105 which i shouldnt have to ( well maybes £30 of it ) of which i was supposed to be giving Wayne for the boot etc - im far from happy!!

awww ben not v nice at all
u should be able to find tyres cheaper than 70 tho i would of thought?
hope ur leg is ok... did u win?

Not good mate. Hope things get a little better for you anyway. £75 for a nail in your tyre!!! :eek: Usually they can get them out and repair it for about £20 I thought lol. :s

danni said:
hope ur leg is ok... did u win?

Love it, you've had a really **** day and Danni jst want's to kno the score! Aw! :p
Sorry to hear about crap day dude, sure it will pick up!

James said:
Titch said:
I can see this lot of posts getting deleted!
Correct. You all had it coming!
Keep it on topic please.

ah dude, i never got to see them :( Anyway, yeah we did win 3-2, i scored before being taken off - was well buzzing. I will have to go and see the quick fit people then, didnt know about puncture repair. Never thought about that, i just rang around n asked for new tyres, that would be way cooler than forking out £75 on some rubber. cheers anyway guys n Danni

I just had a puncture on my new K11 today on the way back from work. Tyreweld did it a treat, gonna fit my Pulsar alloys now (saves getting a tyre fixed)

i have some tyreweld too but dont really want to watse it or drive around on it for too long, keep it for a real emergency

hmmm imo if u got fined on ur door step for drinking ur coke isnt right isnt there some way of appealing for this? i remember there was a story of a woman who got fined for eating an apple in a stationary car so it wasnt moving! but she appealing n the court recalled the fine but its so stoopid on what they pull u over n try get money off u these days

i just think police are ridiculous, it seems like everything they do just seems like a ploy for making money, take that wifey who got fined for eating an apple, they said she removed her hand from the steering wheel so she never had full control of the car or something like that, so in that case shouldnt we all be driving in automatics? no difference between removing your hand from the wheel to take a bite of an apple and removing you hand from the wheel to change gear!!

i wasnt stationary, i was moving - they said that i wasnt in proper control of the car which is fair enough but a warning would have done! I would rather just pay the fine than appeal. But if thats the case, anyone smoking, etc should also get fined

Hey Ben the cops around here have been after everyone! My mate got a £30 fine for no seat belt, (yes he should know better) things are getting risky in Rochdale, the townhall lads are getting stopped even more now!

Back