50mm springs

micras69

Deactivated Account
iv got some 50mm springs on the shocks laying around they have coverd no miles!!! and are brand new!!!!

anyone intrested then? pm me with offers

martin

30 is a bit, erm, well........... :laugh:

these come with the STD shocks so the car will sit low but will have a smooth ride

someone must want these?

seeing as the springs are brand spanking id reduce them by 20% off the new price, and throw the shocks in for £10 or so, plus postage

id reccommend £130 delivered, seeings as they are built up and ready to fit it saves alot of hassle swapping springs over etc

hope this helps along with the sale,good luck, and remember, theres a wider nissan micra market than just on here, and others are willing to pay what you want

seeing as the springs are brand spanking id reduce them by 20% off the new price, and throw the shocks in for £10 or so, plus postage

id reccommend £130 delivered, seeings as they are built up and ready to fit it saves alot of hassle swapping springs over etc

hope this helps along with the sale,good luck, and remember, theres a wider nissan micra market than just on here, and others are willing to pay what you want

sounds about right (Y)

thanks lads (Y)

lol i was looking for around £120 posted and they have coverd 0 miles as iv been rebuilding the car, but im open to offers

ill take them off your hands for £110 posted mate ill have to keep you update just im working away from home this week but ill be able to sort it out when i get back on friday night, possibly earlier.

i still have the rear as a back up but the fronts had a leek, remember when we changed them and the front sat high....thats was why lol

as for the bora.......stayed with the micra lol :D iv still got a full air ride for one at my mams just laying around lol

Back