35mm Drop suspension ----

Has anyone got any pictures of their cars with the 35mm drop suspension? and also when dropping the car to 35mm do you still need to fit a panhard rod at all? my car is this low (below) and am thinking to raise it to 35mm....

DSC0144812.jpg

DSC0144811.jpg

Cheers

J

Ideally you should adjust the panhard rod however much you lower the car, but the more you lower it the more important it is.

Hi, Jim
This is 35mm drop:
p1090397i.jpg

p1090361c.jpg

You need! the adjustable rod or Frank's adjustable bushes. Otherwise you risk too much...

Hi thanks for the pictures, i currently have 14" wheels so there would be a bigger gap wouldnt it? lool peposhi, i live in london and for some ####ed up reason the government like speed bumps and i do get the occasionally scarape here and there specially when i have my kids in the back you know about it!!! loool

my springs were 35 mm originally but cut em before i fitted them on, 2 coils at the front have been chopped off and one coil at the rear has been cut oof giving me this low look!! i have franks set of bushes to fit when i have time...

Hi thanks for the pictures, i currently have 14" wheels so there would be a bigger gap wouldnt it? lool peposhi, i live in london and for some ####ed up reason the government like speed bumps and i do get the occasionally scarape here and there specially when i have my kids in the back you know about it!!! loool

my springs were 35 mm originally but cut em before i fitted them on, 2 coils at the front have been chopped off and one coil at the rear has been cut oof giving me this low look!! i have franks set of bushes to fit when i have time...

The gap wouldn't be much bigger.
What about the panhard rod you have atm? Is it not adjustable? Cause your missing all together 'bout 4 coils, how do you keep the wheels straight? Mine before I fit the bushes looked quite funny even though it's only 35mm drop... :grinning:

Hi peposhi, i have the standard panhard rod, i left it like that!! loool, the wheels dont look bad really but you can see the rear driverside wheels is more to the right when looking from behind the car!! im yet to fit the bushes i got from frank! are your wheels 15" ? cos it will close the gap by one inch from the arch to tyre, where as my wheels are 14" and you can see the gap is gonna be bigger if fitting the 35mm drop loool..... also am looking for a set of springs but cheap, dont wanna spend alot on springs to be honest, my shocks are KYB gas (new all round)

J

sorry to hijack but just a quick question for peposhi what is the size of your wheels and tyres as im planning on dropping mine by 35mm and need new tyres soon too so will do it together

Back