1996 1.3 GX with 40K - What's it worth?

Hi Guys,

Question as per title really. I've found a 1996 1.3 GX locally with only 40,000 miles on. From pictures it looks pretty clean, but never can tell until seen in person.

Is there a guide as to a value for one of these? I sold my old K11 last year for £430, but it needed a fair bit of work doing - mainly rust round windowscreen, injectors etc.

If it's as nice as it sounds I'd happily pay a bit over the odds, but thought I'd ask before offering something.

Many thanks for your help,
Tom

Well just go with how much u want to pay, if you don't get it then it wasn't meant to be. Offer 480. You have to bear in mind it's an old car so won't fetch that much, and it's getting close to Xmas so they might snap your hand off and take the cash.

I just paid little over £500 for a 1.0L with 56k on the clock FSH mostly Nissan no rust, sills and arches are mint so is the front crossmember. I thought that was a bit of a bargain tbh because other cars in that sort of price range had around 70-100k on the clock.

A real bargin !!!!! Payed a year ago £900 for my 71k n reg super s with years ticket and test well over the odds but i wanted a white super s and only got the vendor to knock £100 off dam trade prices , still worth every penny though(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Yep - the paint is really quite clean. Much better than my last K11. Does need some body work on 2 corners when it's had a couple of light bangs, but nothing terrible. Oh and a little bit of sill welding, but nothing unexpected. Very very clean inside, and full service history. Very happy :) Spent the morning laying speaker cables etc, and might even get some sounds working tomorrow evening :) Not insured on it yet so not had a real test drive - silly insurance closed for the weekend!!

Back