Breaking 1.3 gx

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Im breaking a 1.3 gx, im using the engine and box but whats left will be a rolling shell ideal for any budding projects. If nex dont want it as i promised him first refusal on any good shells i got then its up for grabs. doors wings ok sunroof fully working interia im selling.....The rolling shell would be of course a freebie including registration documents. N reg aj4 red 3 door micra. would need bonnet and crossmember plus front lights plus whatever engine and box combo you wanted to put in.

Items left are full interia good cond boot realease and petrol flap, steering wheel and airbag, central door locks, 1.3 drive shafts, calipers , doors, wings , and tailgate aj4 red rear opening windows, rear windscreen wiper ,front and rear springs + struts. or if anyone wants the complete shell for project its up for grabs, it would need new cross member bumper and bonnet, reat of car is in good overall condition.

a free rolling shell, that would be good for a project, going to see if my next door neighbour will let me use his garage as he's always away

a few interia pics

Attachments

• Photo-0015.jpg
    Photo-0015.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Photo-0016.jpg
    Photo-0016.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Photo-0017.jpg
    Photo-0017.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 195
rolling shell with all panel left on will be taken to scrap yard this weekend so times running out, interia now used, lots left so if you need something then shout out coz when its gone its gone.

What condition is rear bumper? Is it red with black trim running full length? If so I will take it off your hands as i live in durham.

I will also take drivers door

and rear tailgate

last chance for anything thats left car booked in to be picked up sat morning items left .............doors wings drive shafts tailgate central door locks glass ect. or if you want complete shell for project come and get it........looms still in place and untouched dash complete minus central trim around radio and trim around steering wheel, rear lights still in no door trims or interia but there is an old seat in place to manouver it............

Attachments

• DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 187
no the car is still there along with all doors tailgate and other parts just the boot release and cable has been used on another micra.............its a shame to scrap it as it would make ideal project, having looked at what needs done. to repair body floors are solid needs bonnet lights ect we worked it out that to buy body panel lights from breakers and new crossmember under 100 quid engines out so you could put anything you wanted in there...........
I might put off scraping it until tuesday and give anyone the chance to get it.....while its here. doors are fine as is tailgate. if you want chance to get them then there are FREE FREE FREE come up sunday remove the items you want and go as long as it remains rolling so that i can get it out of yard......drive shafts arnt free 10 quid each. or come and take the whole car someone must fancy doing a project

Well no one wanted a good clean shell minus engine and box for free so its now crushed, no more emails please as its no longer here, its probley now a bean tin..........lol

Back