1995 Super S For Sale

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Here is my 1995 Super S with 156 000km. It has the usual items
*Sunroof
*ABS
*different interior
Am wanting offers over 3000
If anyone is willing to play 5000 I will leave the BSA wheels/tyres Nismo shocks/springs front and rear swaybars and adjustable panhard rod. Should have a new Super S frontbar painted silver aswell.

This is in better condition than most other micras and being a Super S its becoming abit rare these days

Please email or phone/message me on 0430660260

CMF_MattyK

» CMF Member
Hi Tony. got any pics? (I should probably search shouldn't I?)
Is this car previously turboed? (*edit: Yes, I see it is... I'm not interested in the turbo, too much hassle to register. But the suspension is appealing.)
PS/AC?
Also, not sure what you mean by "Should have the Super S frontbar and bonnet painted silver as well." (*edit: found some pics, I assume you mean the original parts)

Cheers,
Matt

CMF_MattyK

» CMF Member
Thanks for the welcome. Been lurking for a few weeks now btw... Micra was one car that I always liked when it came out. Now I'm on a budget after killing my MX-5 at Sandown :( and need a cheap runabout, but want something fun.
skids.jpg

I'm not in an urgent rush though, happy to wait for something good (and getting fit cycling to work in the mean time)

Oh, and what's different about the interior?

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
**** you made a messa of that one. The Micra is alittle more forgiving i think. The super s seats hold you alittle better plus tacho, Fuel flap/boot release, sunroof and better steering wheel.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
The rear disks + abs makes a difference also plus if you are tall you can stick your head out the sunroof in the factory seats

CMF_MattyK

» CMF Member
Tony WROTE:

The super s seats hold you alittle better plus tacho, Fuel flap/boot release, sunroof and better steering wheel.
OH, OK you just meant the standard Super S differences vs the LX/SLX... I thought you were implying mods

I'm probably not tall enough (185cm) to challenge the roof height ;) The MX was a different story, luckily the roof folded on that one.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
I'm interested in a standard/close to standard Super S (guessing none of the go fast bits come with from the earlier for sale post yeah?) Just waiting to get my car back after hitting a Kangaroo last week (will be selling it, just starting to look around for something)

Alex

Back