For Sale: 1995 Forest Green Super S (low km)

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Up for sale is my Super S as per the obvious reason...

[*]Metallic Green
[*]116,000km
[*]Log books including receipts for all work done since brand new
[*]Meticulously maintained
[*]No accident history or structural damage
[*]Super S options such as: ABS, A/C, Sunroof, Colour Coded Bumpers, Pop-out Rear Windows, 60/40 Split Fold Rear Seats, Tachometer
[*]100% stock, even the factory radio has never been removed
[*]Comes with 10 months ACT registration
[*]Any inspection welcome

I'm looking for a quick sale as I'm wanting to (seriously) upgrade to Blue Monster

This car is immaculate, and I bought it with the intention of keeping it stock until I finished school. The car has absolutely no mods whatsoever and is in the best condition you could possibly imagine.

I'm looking for $6800 which is a pretty damn good price for a Super S with such low km's. It starts first time very time and regularly gets over 550km/tank on regular unleaded (but I use premium which my dad gets for free :p)

Pictures will be up soon

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Date of Manufacture - 07/1995
Vin # - sjnebak11a0376906
Engine # - cg13118142q
Registration # (ACT) - YEF-49E, expires on 26/02/2007

The car had a major service when I first bought it which included engine oils and filters, air filter, fuel filter, sparkplugs, coolant (radiator and block flushed out), brake fluid, gearbox oil and also alignment checks etc...

This car is IMMACULATE guys and I'll be sad to see her go, but the only reason I am is because BLUEY is crying out for me to rescue him

Any more questions etc... Just let me know

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Yeah sorry I haven't replied but I've been pretty damn busy lately working nights every night then school all day...

Its still for sale if I get the right offer. A drunk *bizitch* at work reversed into it and scraped the RHS door and RHS front quater panel but its only panel damage. Am currently looking to get this repaired these holidays.

The car now has a Sony CD player with an Auxilary input (so you can plug MP3 player/iPod into it)

The car now has 120,000km on it, and has an up-to-date service history. Is running beautifully and will get a compression test etc... done when it goes in for its service on Tuesday.

If you guys need any more info then just let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible (almost on school holidays)

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Good luck with the sale mighty.

Redick69, its a top little car. Wait until you see the interior of this thing, its un-used!

Back