FOR SALE SUPER S

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
FOR SALE SUPER S 1995

For sale is super s in great condition - EXTRACTORS 2" EXHAUST HIGH FLOWCAT & TAIL PIPE / COLD AIR INDUCTION / WHITELINE SWAY BARS / STRUT BRACE / LOWERED SPRINGS / SHOCKS / GTI-R RIMS / FALKEN 195/45/14 TYRES / FOG LAMP SWITCH INSTALLED / SPORTS STEERING WHEEL - this is a 3 owner car since new & i have only had it 12 months / ORIGINAL 77,000 klms with LOGBOOKS - interior is in excellent condition / dash & switches all look new - it spent most of its life in a carport not garage & does show signs of being outside but nothing dramatic - THIS CAR DRIVES LIKE A NEW CAR & EVERYTHING WORKS - it uses no oil or water & starts first time every time - selling due to getting land & wanting a Hilux 4WD ute:)

** SOUNDS HOT & GOES LIKE A ROCKET **

$5750.00 PRICE IS VERY NEGOTIABLE :)
(please note doesnt include white SLX or girl !)

call malcolm on 0414922209 :)

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
wheels & exhaust :)

Attachments

• 66085.jpg
    66085.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 31

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
i think ive seen more in oz in the year iv been here than ive seen in the uk, all the uk models have either rotted away or been unrepairable write offs!

i just think you guys generally pay way more for cars than anywhere in the world, madness!!

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
In the UK there is a lot more rain, snow etc. and you cover the roads with grit and salt constantly to combat the ice. In Australia, even though we all live close the coast, (the UK is so small, you are all coastal by Aussie standards anyway) we are a lot dryer, so I think our rust issues are no where near as bad as it is for you over there.

Also, other than some of the Eastern states with their RWC, I think the majority of Australia do not have compulsory/frequent vehicle inspections, we definitely don't in SA. So it isn't as expensive as in the UK with the MOT's to maintain a car and keep it running, so older cars, especially the small ones, hold their value pretty well.

Good luck to UFO with the sale though. If I didn't already have Charlotte, I'd be keen.

Back