1995 "M" Micra 1.3 5 door SLX Breaking or take complete car for £475 Blackpool Lancs

Have you got front and rear bumpers if there in good condition?
could you give me a price + P+P and a pic.
cheers.

Hello colour is silver if you wanted the pair I could do them both for £40.
collected in person would be best(blackpool lancashire) if that is not possible I may be able to wrap them in cardboard and let you sort your own courier...let me know your thoughts on this

Hello colour is silver if you wanted the pair I could do them both for £40.
collected in person would be best(blackpool lancashire) if that is not possible I may be able to wrap them in cardboard and let you sort your own courier...let me know your thoughts on this

hi postage will be to much thanks anyway.

Hi,
In what condition is the parcelshelf with speakers, are the speakers OK?
How much for the item delivered to Republic of Ireland?

That's the biggest problem... I live in RoI... Would you check by any chance?

Based on the whole package weighing 10 kg

The following Parcelforce Worldwide products also match your criteria.
Click on service for full information.
Service Delivery compensation Tracking Price
Global Express From 1 days Up to £200 Tracked From £83.01

Ireland Express From 1 days Up to £200 Tracked From £32.70

Global Priority From 3 days Up to £100 Tracked From £57.05

Global Value From 3 days Up to £50 Not Tracked From £39.70

Thanks, Magpie..
that's too dear for me, though
I'll pass it on

Based on the whole package weighing 10 kg

The following Parcelforce Worldwide products also match your criteria.
Click on service for full information.
Service Delivery compensation Tracking Price
Global Express From 1 days Up to £200 Tracked From £83.01

Ireland Express From 1 days Up to £200 Tracked From £32.70

Global Priority From 3 days Up to £100 Tracked From £57.05

Global Value From 3 days Up to £50 Not Tracked From £39.70

hello need the driver side electric window switch bought the passenger side one not long gone the drivers one is playing up

bumper.jpg

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

bumper4.jpg

Hi mate may very well be interested in wings and bonnet can you pm me photos of their condition or description? Also headlight clusters and bonnet grille?

Am serious and happy to travel for the parts if your willing to do a deal on the job lot.

Cheers

Robb

Hi mate may very well be interested in wings and bonnet can you pm me photos of their condition or description? Also headlight clusters and bonnet grille?

Am serious and happy to travel for the parts if your willing to do a deal on the job lot.

Cheers

Robb

Hi Robb

some of the bits you want I currently have listed on ebay body panels are not mint but are fairly good for the age of them I could do you a deal on a job lot of bits

Hi mate sorry been so busy recently, am still interested in the body panels mentioned if they are decent enough, could you provide good photos of the wings and bonnet plz?

Am prepared to make the journey (West Midlands) if the panels are good.

Cheers

Rob

Does this have the rare fuel flap and boot release switch that they took out of the later ones or just the fuel flap release? Have been wanting to fit the boot release onto mine as well.

Does this have the rare fuel flap and boot release switch that they took out of the later ones or just the fuel flap release? Have been wanting to fit the boot release onto mine as well.

Hi

This one does indeed have the boot and fuel release(lever is missing its plastic trim cover though)

Hi mate sorry been so busy recently, am still interested in the body panels mentioned if they are decent enough, could you provide good photos of the wings and bonnet plz?

Am prepared to make the journey (West Midlands) if the panels are good.

Cheers

Rob

TBH the panels are not mint/headlights have now gone I have the bonnet wings and grille could do them for £50 collected

Back