complete k11 for parts or tow away.

The situation is I have 1 week until the MOT is due. My wife is now pregnant and I don't have the time to work on the Micra. I`m half way through a clutch change(working on the car on the street) and I'm now planning on getting rid of the car because I don`t have the time or a suitable place to work on it. It is a 2000 1.3 Nissan Micra, V530 FHO. All the parts I have removed are in the boot and everything is there to put it back together and get it running again. The clutch I purchased for it was a new Aisin clutch kit.

The car could be towed away supporting the front wheels or it could be put onto a low loader. I was planning on breaking the car but if someone has the resources to take the car away and do the clutch change then you are more than welcome to pick the car up.

I would like £100 o.n.o for the whole car.

I live in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.

I also purchased a new downpipe and secondary catalytic converter which I will throw in with the car as they are no use to me anymore. The car has done almost 100k, so you can imagine the secondary cat and exhaust system is a little rusty!

If I receive no responses within a week the car will unfortunately be taken to the local scrap yard.

Last edited:
Back