1995 "M" Micra 1.3 5 door SLX Breaking or take complete car for £475 Blackpool Lancs

magpie

Buy & Sell Member
1995 "M" Micra 1.3 5 door SLX UPDATE**NOW BREAKING**

Car is silver has covered 104,000miles

now breaking this car

bits removed so far

front brakes
front shocks
front hubs S.P.F

parts can be removed to order fairly quickly will do good procves or make me an offer on what you need.

I am a trustworth seller and if you like you can check my fedback on ebay
my id is
rs3i

what rear lights has it got? also could you post a pic of the heated rear window button as the led on mine has died!

Change odf plan guys think I am going to have to run this car to the end of the MOT

to answer the questions
Engine £50 when I break the car up
yes rev counter clocks
rear seats no head rests
pre facelift rear lights

also to add This car has the parcel shelf with the factory speakers are these sougt after???and what are they worth??

NON Nats

will sort a pic of the heated screen switch

About an hour from manchester £45 for the shelf and clocks sound reasonable??

In that case if broken how much for the complete wiring loom including fuse boxes won't need ecu already got one

Not sure on the loom on this car is it one complete loom for the whole car or a separate engine and cabin loom

what about the heated rear window switch?

Got this one from a super S I broke £5 all in to you??

micraswitch.jpg

BTTT right guys this is being broken up unless someone want to save it last minute...make me an offer on the full car

if not sold I will be making a start on the dismantling monday evening (31st)

If you end up breaking how much for the front hubs and track rods?
Oh and don't worry about the loom I'm sticking with my MA10

For anyone to make you an offer on the full car we'd need some pictures up so that people can see what they're making an offer on. Otherwise it's just bidding blind and impossible to judge what to offer.

For anyone to make you an offer on the full car we'd need some pictures up so that people can see what they're making an offer on. Otherwise it's just bidding blind and impossible to judge what to offer.

looks almost a certainty it will be broken so not going to the trouble of taking pics..best bet if anyone is interested is get over and have a crawl over it and then make offer

Yeah that's cool pm me your paypal when you're ready(Y)

ok will try to remove them tomorrow and check them over if they are good and I can get a weight for postage charge

will let you have my paypal so you can make payment

cheers John

had a look and cannot see any flats for spanners or tab washers at the steering gear/track rod attach....are we sure the track rods can be removed from the rack??

edit to add haynes states

"no overhaul of the manual steering gear is possible, if worn or damaged, the complete assembly (including track-rods) must be renewed."

had a look and cannot see any flats for spanners or tab washers at the steering gear/track rod attach....are we sure the track rods can be removed from the rack??

edit to add haynes states

"no overhaul of the manual steering gear is possible, if worn or damaged, the complete assembly (including track-rods) must be renewed."

have you hit it with "the" wire brush around the track rod? ,,if not no show then as its all caked up with gunge sludge and other goodies
the haynes never met the dr though so its difficult,,,,
check the thread in more depth as i also havent ventured their

Mate you would be better off with new But if you really want these used ones and I can get them off the track rods I will include them at the agreed price.

seems the actual track rods themselves are an integral part of the steering rack so bend one and its a new rack

BTTT

Going to really hit this car in the next few days....few bits with prices as a guide P+P on top

Headlights £10
taillights £10
steering rack £30
interior seats(rear seats have headrests) and door cards £60
parcelshelf(factory fit speakers) £20
Rev counter speedo clocks £25
front brake callipers and carriers £10
radiator £15
alternator £25
starter £25
gearbox £40
bonnet £20