1994 micra super s parts

J

jackgimbert

1994 green micra super s

engine, gearbox and interior sold all other parts available

yes front bumper and lights available will have pictures later this week

yes it has an ash tray in the back but it has lots of scratches on the plastic

alright, I came and had the interior off you (cheers for that), how much would you be looking for the steel wheels off it? (i do have a use for them!) cheers, chris

Prices On Front Bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Where Are You? Ive Been After One For Ages!!!!!

What colour green is it mate? i may be interested in the spoiler if you can give it to me in good condition with all fixings..cheers..

PS look at my car in my avater..just see if it is same colour green as that!! :)

hey mate, when you say the engine is sold, do you include the exhaust in that? is it a new one or is it standard? even just the back-box would be nice. if you have it still i'd like it.

Very sorry but front bumper, lights and bonnet are now not available.

im based in stone, staffordshire up the road from stafford

The spoiler is a darker green to yours (Glenn)

Exhaust is no use as its got holes in it including the back box.

i want:
£40 for the rear bumper
£30 for the wheels and tyres but not yet available until the shell is scrapped
£10 for rear ash tray
£40 for the clocks including rev counter
£30 for the spoiler

Alright pal, I'll take the wheels and tyres, let me know when your ready to get rid off them and we can sort a time out for me to come and collect them? Have the tyres got any tread left on them at all?

I will let you know when im ready to get rid of them, the tyres still have quite a bit of tread left (they are still road legal)

Front bumper is not available

Im in Stone, Staffordshire

The wheel trims are included with the wheels (the trims have a few scratches on which is expected from a 12 yr old car)

My email is [email protected]

Back