1994 Super S

D

Dr. Nokia

A month or so back I advertised it for sale.

Well its back up for sale - here are its specs

1994 Nissan Micra Super S
had 85k on the clock when I bought it - now has 101k.

Engine run's mint, mod's: K&N Induction Kit.
Powerflow Backbox and mid section pipe.
15" Arbet Alloys
Modified Grill (cold air intake)
Rear wiper conversion,
Clear Side Repeaters.
I.C.E - Pioneer HU, Pioneer 6*9's, Rockford Fosgate front mids, sony tweats, RF crossovers, 250w Alpine Monoblock amp.
12" Pioneer TSW-350 Sub.

This would make a lovely car for a new driver or someone wanting to start a project - here are the downsides to the car.

Passenger side window motor needs fitting (again) and is supplied, dent above rear passenger window and passenger door has a cpl of dents, and one bit of rust of passenger front arch.

These are the only downsides and are very easy to get sorted.

The car's MOT ran out in January - it has been through a pre-mot and all thats needed is new discs and pads on the front and away you go... TAX till end of feb 05

Ooops meant to say - make me an offer, a realistic one please.

ah right. i have all sigs and avatars turned off as makes the forum easier to read.

Anyways - I am asking £600 ono

This is a fair price - I paid a grand for it last year and it had more things wrong with it than how it is now - I have personally put over £400 into maintenance, repairing little faults and bits and bobs including cv boots, oil changes, filter changes, filter upgrade, 3 new tyres, new boot / filler cap release, BLUE led conversion dash - everything inside the car works fine other than the passenger window that has the part for it ;-)

So am I asking too much? I heard the 5 doors where worth about £800ish and one has just sold with a cracked rear bumper for £800 odd so whats mine worth?

Hello,
Im very interested in your car.. whats your location.

Could you send me a few pics of rust etc, general car or put a few up or give a link to some.

[email protected]

Im formerly TURBO1.3 and my GX was written off xmas eve.

What price would you do it for with 12mths MOT?

Im DEFINATELY interested though.

Cheers
Kristian

Hi Kirstian.

All the pics I have are posted as below...

One or two pics are old and dont have the clear blinkers on and new zorst...

I would love to M.O.T it again and keep it - but at the moment things are tight etc and this forcing me to get rid and start on something else whilst in between jobs etc.

Super%20S%201.jpg

Super%20S%202.jpg

Super%20S%203.jpg
PLEASE NOTE - REAR WIPER CONVERSION HAS BEEN DONE SINCE.

Super%20S%204.jpg

Super%20S%20Front.jpg

Car%20park.jpg

Image019.jpg

IMAGE OF THE RUST (RECENT PIC)

Image022.jpg

IMAGE OF THE NEW ZORST (RECENT PIC)

Finally you cant see the cold air intake on these pics as i dont have one of the completed intake sat in the grill - but that can be arranged.

Hi - The exhaust isnt cat-back or de-cat if thats what your thinking.

It is basically a Mid Section pipe that bolts onto the cat or de-cat pipe, then the back box slips over and is tighnted on with a d clamp and then 3 rubbers.

Im still interested...

Whats your location... would you be able to meet me somewhere or isn't the car driveable ...
Im in london during the week and up near manchester at the weekend...

would £100 suffice for the MOT u think?

What condition are the alloys and tires...

I can see a dent (Dont mean to nit-pic :p ) on the passenger door in the last picture you posted.

Is this the dent in the 'passenger door' you spoke of?
Also is the boot dented around the 'boot handle'?

The arch rust doesn't look to bad....

Cheers
Kristian

Hi Kristian.

I am in Bradford, about 30mins from Manchester.

The car is drivable (I still drive it now occasionally), £100 is more than enough for the MOT - as I said all it needs is Discs and Pads about £50 in total for them and £25 for an MOT (plus the window motor needs fitting).

The dent in the passenger door is what you can see in the pic - and there is a slight dent in the seam of the door which can be tapped out very easy - the alloys are in pretty good condition apart from the front passenger wheel which has been kirbed quite alot (this was bad when I got it - but even worse now).

The boot handle does have two small dents on either side - forgot to mention that - this is very easy tapped out from inside the boot (have checked when doing wiper conversion and seems like a very easy job).

I sent you a PM Dr Nokia.

my tel number is 07749 440 310

could I collect the car this weekend? id give an extra hundred for an mot if you could get it done this weekend...

cheers

kristian

Back