16V sticker

Is it a badge or a sticker? Been covered loads before anyway so have a search of the boards

Yea thats what i used on my first k10 the stickers on the back of it, just used a hair drier about 6 inches away from it and it should just peel off with the heat

Yep it deffo works, i spent like an hour yesterday doing this. just get the hair dryer, then slap it on the highest temp setting and move over the decal in a cicular motion. be patient though. Once youv taken the sticker off youll be left with a load of gunk. just use some cleaning stuff (i used white spirit, but i later found out this isnt advised lol) but supposeadly petrol does the job good! ... let us no how you get on !!
Tom

Keep 'em on. It's fun when you pass an 8v or 12v Corsa, and you know there's a better engine under your hood lol. Sure shows 'em up! :D

haha Yeah I love the boy racers in 1l Corsas who see you and think 'am gunna smoke that granny car'

Oh no, no car with a lopsided engine is going anywhere near my micra!

However it seems the stickers have been covered and I also have yet to do mine!

you no this method of heating up with hairdryer does it work for that plastic stick on thing at the back of my car that says "Celebration" grr..! i carnt get it off :(

Back