• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1.3 Red Mist

hey all :) so ive owned now 3 Micras over the years n then went and had an mx5 then a clio 172 and then a mazda rx8 but finally came to my sences and purchased my 4th micra !! :D !! and im so happy to have one back in my life !!
This is my little 1.3 Gx i picked up with 73k on the clock and for £425 !! and im the 3rd owner from new i think the car has been garaged most of its life as underneath is like new !! only a few patches on the sills which have all ready been taken care of

so this is most likley going to be a fairy slow build for me for once in my life but as all ways ill up load as i go and i hope you guys and girls will enjoy

ive all ready done a few bits to it just for fun befor i get to the serious stuff.

Last edited:
kdjH3Mg.jpg

This is the micra next to my RX8 :)

so it was a dam nice weekend !! so gave me a chance todo some things ! cleaned my engine bay as it was filthy now all nice n you can actually see the red paint in the endgine bay haha !!
pYdZLe9.jpg

so for the breif moment ive done it the cheap and naughty way and cut the springs she sits a little high on the front but beggers cant be choosers ! ahha will get coil overs very very soon :p !
phkT7zD.jpg

also Had a BMC CDA filter laying about in my garage from my old clio cup so thought id make good use of that
5RuO9SH.jpg

q5AI06n.jpg

a little bit over kill but it just had to be done ! XD

some new shoes for her sticks like glue now
lx9rV82.jpg

These are the mazda MX5 wheels i got for it witch i had to rebore the centers for to fit the micra ... abit of ball ache and a couple hours work for me and my dad but we got there n gotta say i love the way they look !!

so im currently on a 2 week break from work and the micra is getting some serious TLC !! ill upload pics soon but just so u get the idead of whats happened theres been :
BODY WORK
COMPLETE REPAINT NOW WHITE :p
FRONT UPPER AND LOWER STRUT BRACE AND ADJUSTIBLE PANARD ROD
CORSA B COILOVERS
NEW AIRINTAKE
AND ADJUSTIBLE FPR

ill be uploading pics and stuff very soon just gotta finish a few more bits on it first

as for the FPR the 2 bolts with screw heads ¬¬"! having fun getting them out currently but does anyone know the thread size so i can up some proper bolts back in !

Back