1.3 cams fitting instuction and cam timing advancing instructions

CMF_43sean

» CMF Member
Hi new to this iv a tarmac oval track 1l micra that I wanna put in the 1300 cams and also advance the cam timing.. please and information would be brill..

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
43sean WROTE:

"Hi new to this iv a tarmac oval track 1l micra that I wanna put in the 1300 cams and also advance the cam timing.. please and information would be brill..

advancing the cams only suits a daily driver sean, it basically corrects the slack from the worn chains and restores the lowdown grunt that the car had when it left the factory,
yours will be ragged around an oval at higher rpm than that

CMF_43sean

» CMF Member
Thanks frank another question for u... The 1.0 coil pack engine have more bhp but same block and head as the dizzy model where are they pulling the extra power from??? And also when I fit 1300 cams is the timing marks the same a 1.0l marks?? Thanks for getting back to me lads

CMF_43sean

» CMF Member
Are the connections for the ecu the same ill get around the nats system or what ecu wud I b Better off running thanks

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
there are some different pinouts on the pre-nats and nats2/5 ecu,s sean, there are some wiring diags about
and the coilpack (post 2000) bosch motronic setup is totally different

CMF_43sean

» CMF Member
Sound frank Iv a very good auto elec beside me task for him!! Ah would I b as well get a new genuine throttle body or shud I upgrade??

Back