1.3 75bhp 0-60?

I'll give you the air filter if similar to matt Humphris one does give fantastic results but the mods you have said would be hard pushed to 60 in 10 secs

even if it was the Humphries filter set up that wouldn't give that much of an increase, with those mods the only way possible is if you've got a 1.3 and even then your gonna struggle to get it without more supporting mods and getting perfect shifts ect ect

i will, everyone keeps saying it cant, im charging my gopro now. ill post tomorrow.

I never said it can't, I just said I've heard it before and unless you've done something spectacular to the car and engine you are never going to get 0-60 in 10 with a cheap cone filter and some cheap backbox

Ok so now I've said you can't but hey ho

i just tried but its too wet, i cant get a good start my wheels just spin. a couple of my shifts were abit late and came out at 14 secs.

when it drys up abit and i dont have the girlfriend, sub woofer and a tree stand in the car ill do it again. i can get 10ish secs in it. today has been a bad day :(

my 1.0 does it in 10 secs
iPhone timed
Rolling start
Downhill
Speedo reading fast

Only a video will defend your honour

My old ma10 could manage sub 10secs. But the car weighs nowt, I weigh nowt and the engine was expensively finely tweaked which is still surprising @belly93 now

Back