0-60 thread...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
sorry but ive tried to look for the 0-60 times for k11's with diffrent size wheels and stuff, also had top end speeds.... there was a thread on here about it but ive searched and cant find it! help! lol

cheers
dan

8.4 seconds shifting without using the clutch, just jammin it in and bouncing off the limiter in 2nd.

and off the clock.

think mines is just over 6 secs and i hit the limiter in 5th which nobody can tell me what speed i was doing and that was on 13" steelies

11.5 approx in a standard 1 litre with 13" steelies, and next to no petrol.

I was amazed. Have a tach definitely helps though.

8.5-9 seconds, timed three runs.

Thats a CGA3 with 13" sr alloys (175/60 tyres) as a pose to standard 14" steelies for that car (165/60 tyres), which are of course bigger therefore slower. Only mod that might affect performance is a k&n cone.

Stock 1.3 GX - timed on a g-tech, 3 runs with average taken - 10.8secs.
Sadly the supers could only manage 8.6sec average over 3 runs due to a knackered clutch! Quickest was still not optimal at 8.3secs.....being stripped down over the xmas break to see why the darned clutch wont bite grr

is that the same clutch you were using at pod dave? I remember you were giving my mera GTi a bloody good run for its money with a bad clutch :S

approx 7.5s
1.3 turbo 10psi 162hp, 920kg, LSD with 195/50/15 toyo t1r
max speed I could dare down the autobahn was upto 130mph, fully loaded with passenger, before hitting traffic.

Back