0-60 1.3

hi, just wondering what the 0-60 is on a 1.3 and how much difference will a re-map make? or if any1 has ever chipped there 1.3 it would be great to hear what the 0-60 is then

cheers pete

i'm running 11.92, according to my Nissan Data Scan. Only attempted 2 runs though. CG13 with 2nd cat bypass, and janspeed cat exhaust system, although this is with an injector fault on the ECU, error code 21, so i imagine this will affect it.

wow, well, if davey ever gets back to me......mine will be just as quick again...lol

and mines a red super s too...

small world

I have a micra shape 1.0

I did 0-60 and my mate timed it, i did it around 11-12 secs. Not to bad for a standed lil micra!

i dont have to.... cos i dont like to race people.

i am just saying, my car is red....like stani's.......my car will do a 0-60 time in the 7's...like staini's...and like stani's mine will be turbo'd.

just compairing... not competing.

My car does it so fast you won't even see me move off. Anyways. I think on Micras that overead on speed or underead. Your speedi will say approxiamtely 68MPH when you're doing 60.

Yazoo! i timed a 0-65 today on the flat and three runs averaged 8.5 seconds. :slm: also 60-80 took about 7.5 and 80-100 another 10 seconds.

I did 0-65 because i have a slightly smaller wheel diameter to the stock ones and after following my bro's astra @60mph my speedo was reading 62-63 so i think all in all my time is generous to say the least lol. This was without the spare wheel and very little fuel though.

Back