1.0L Lambda Sensor ---------

Ok guys as above, how would i know if the lambda sensor on my K11 is naffed? my car is an M reg which is 15 years old!!

Also what are the procedure that i can actually test it and anotherthing would a universla Lambda Sensor be good?

Cheers

J

snap on the car age =D haha

dunno how helpful or reliable this may be but check this site
http://www.picoauto.com/applications/lambda-sensor.html

Cheers lucasmax its a good read... my car has done mileage way above its life span so probably change it for the sake of it anyway... what about using a universal Lambda Sensor and wire it up? or are there any other Lambda Sensors from the Nissan Range that is a straight fit? if any one knows id appreciate the info given.

Thanks in advance.

J

this was covered 4 days ago guys, hit that search button fwn
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/36299-Lambda-sensor-change

Hi frank, thanks for that, also my car being an M reg 1995 would i get an engine management light come on if the lambda sensor was dead? if so can a computer be plugged in to reset the engine management light off?

Also am thinking of fitting a universal lambda sensor but i need to get hold of an old micra K11 sensor for the plug end to wire up, dont wanna buther mine just incase.. if any one has one for sale just for the plug end?????? also how many wires is the micra sensor...

Cheers

J

they,re a 3 wire jobby j, but if yours is signaling as it should then there,s no point changing it really,
and i think the mil light was fitted after m reg ? (yours may have the led on the ecu instead for diagnostics)

they,re a 3 wire jobby j, but if yours is signaling as it should then there,s no point changing it really,
and i think the mil light was fitted after m reg ? (yours may have the led on the ecu instead for diagnostics)

Hi frank, thanks for your reply back... my car is hitting like 95,000 miles.. Theres been two occasions when i tried to start the carand it just turned over flooding, left it for 5 mins then started with rough idleing due to flooding then revved it to run at normal idle, and a few people did say to me it sounds like lambda... if it was after all tests are done, would a unversal lamda sensor fit and what is the nut size frank?

Cheers

J

Cheers guys!!! ive just realised yet i got replies!!! ill test the lambda and see if ok!! ive only gone and posted this thread in General Chat.... should have been K11 section ...

Thanks again!!

J

Back