09 MAJOR DESIGN PROJECT-CUSTOM F/G DASH #3

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
the other one was taking too long to upload pics so heres the 3rd and final one!
today gave it a test fittment, all is good for the trimmer, and i made up the inside cover fo the cluster
enjoy!
P1000782.jpg

P1000785.jpg

P1000789.jpg

P1000773.jpg

P1000797.jpg

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
HOT HOT HOT! :D
Close to an erection seeing the interior color together with the exterior color.

Doorcards need some more shape though, look a bit flat or something. Maybe just a shaped plate with grills to hide the speakers or something where the original doorpockets ushualy goor simular. Is this something you are planning?

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Have loved watching this come together and now being almost done its amazing to see the results! I bet your very happy with it, Um you are going to need to retrim those seats or something aswell me things.

Well done mate.

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
That dash looks freaking amazing! If you don't already, have you considered being a pro fabricator for money? watching it from start to end has been a long time coming but soooo worth it!

Very nice!

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Impressive! :D
Love the brown color in the speedo surrounding..pure class!
Brown or tan carpet would put the dot over the i.

So glad you are sharing this progress with us Marshal.
Always a treat when you post a new update of your progress! ;)

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
well the dash is out of the car and is to be handed in tommrow and goes into lockdown, then sunday i get it back and i put the car with the dash in it in the school hall on the stage ready for the markers on monday and the presentation night on monday night. :)
so yeah heres pics of it DONE!!!! :)
enjoy i will let you all know how i went at the presentation night i took it to a party on fri night and everyone seemed to love it :) my car became the music lol
notice my new HU :)
enjoy!!!
P1000859.jpg

P1000860.jpg

P1000861.jpg

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
thanks for all the comments guys
i went in and set up the display today drove it through the doors of the school hall i had 1cm each side goin through the door it was scary!!! but i got it in there
there is also my mates ute there he did a hard cover for his project, he finished the ute jus a couple of days ago only got its first wash today!!!
awards tommrow night i will let you know how i go
here you go!!
what i started with
P1000888.jpg

what i ended up with
P1000880.jpg

P1000863.jpg

P1000870.jpg

P1000869.jpg

P1000889.jpg

P1000881.jpg

my mates ute
P1000874.jpg

P1000877.jpg

video of it all workin

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
well markers came and marked it today and we had the presentation night tonight
everyone loved it....and i won the mark furgson award, which is a trophie and $1000 :) rip mark
cheers

Back