"Compliments" about your Car

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hehe, last night, while my foolish girl friend was throwing up I needed to get some tissues to wipe my car a little (thankfully opened the door almost in time), so stopped in the dark on a main road I walked accross the road to an evident garden party and caught the attention of the nearest person,

Me: "Hello"
Randomer: "Woa is that a...? :suspect: No, haha for a second there I thought you were driving a Charger!!"
fwn "Errr"
"What is it?"
"Its a Nissan..."
"Ooohh?"
"...Micra"
"OHHHH!!! The old Retro one!! Nice." (goes and gets tissue)

Perhaps one of the most amusing conversations I've ever had with a complete stranger! I presume he thought Dodge Charger?! OK, boxy yes but probably about double the length of a Micra!

Anyone else had any interesting compliments?

When I was through at Falkirk cruise I had alot of people asking if my car was Dave Bulls car :D

Was standing just down from my car and folk saying the TEAM SLAMMED stickers were cool and the car looked minted.

Was a good wee change from the, why, its a Micra comments.

someone who works with my mum saw her getting dropped off in my car a few times, and she said to her 'that's a nice sports car you get dropped off in'! I've had a few other nice comments from passers by whilst working on it outside the house :) Actually, i remember some primary school kids going past once and they saw it and said to there parents with excitement 'wow look at that car'!

I was told at window 1 of mcdolanlds sheerness, "nice car bruv"
Some random guy down sheerness high street came up to me and said "really like that car"

Since I proved my 1.0l LX up against Focus ST's, Audi S3's, MR2's and a mean Mini, I'm getting quite a few nice compliments! :grinning:

Nah didn't beat them, just kept up! :grinning: I imagine my MPG was still better than theirs though, even though I was spending most my time in third gear :)

Yup! :laugh: edited it though, being cautious!

Twas good fun! I felt sick afterwards though due to my suspension bobbing up and down! o_O

Back