Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
im new here, drive a k11 1.0 16v micra, got it as a bargain at 625 with 36k miles on clock and its in top condition for a '97.

Its purple and what ive done so far in my 2 months of owning it are buckets, stripped, alloys, open mouth grille *not on yet*, super s spoiler *not on yet*. nowt much but got a hell of a lot of plans for it =]

im new here, drive a k11 1.0 16v micra, got it as a bargain at 625 with 36k miles on clock and its in top condition for a '97.

Its purple and what ive done so far in my 2 months of owning it are buckets, stripped, alloys, open mouth grille *not on yet*, super s spoiler *not on yet*. nowt much but got a hell of a lot of plans for it =]

sounds good any pics?

welcome btw

Well ive got pics of it when i first bought her but i dont have any of it stripped and with my buckets, which are pink by the way, dont ask!!

Im tryin to get my pictures onto the pc somehow so i can upload them and it shouldnt be too long about a week max when i can post pics up

Ey up Mousey,

welcome to this club as well, lol. You'll find lots of help on this site for your micra.

thanks for welcomes

is there any tuning places near leeds lol
god ure on jt and here now lol i cant get away from ya!!! :p

lol aye i know, bargain =] well its 39982 miles now since july 23rd lol (my bday),
ive found a pic but it was when i 1st bought it and has no mods, looks pretty boring tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back