Hi all, not a micra but close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined up and i'm......................

Just waiting for delivery of my new nissan note, a bit homeless forum wise at the mo, signed up to another nissan forum but thats a bit dead. as the note shares a few bits and pieces with the micra K12 i thought i would join.

lots of plans custom grille (started this morning), different alloys , jazz the interior up some what and fit a spoiler whats got to be modded to fit.

at a later date i may import some braces and a arb. theres not much out there for the note but hayhoe

Update. I have now sprayed up the stereo surround (just got to lacquer it), my custom grille is getting there, got my new alloys what come yesturday 17" lenso's (forgot) with pirelli P zero neros. a spoiler from a citroen C2 cup but that still in its box

well after 3 corsas i wanted a change. the note seemed pratical and suited my needs due to health reasons

I'm on the hunt for tuning info on the HR16DE but there dont seem much about (iirc its also in the micra sr160)

many years ago i was on a aussie mirca forum lots of tuned micras on there running big power and boost, but i cant seem to find it now

i will be posting some pics if i can workout where to put them on the site (other cars forum would be good)

Welcome to the club!
The aussie forum might be micra.com.au? That's down under IIRC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back