Yaris T-Sport or Civic VTi

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hmm, tough choice... I did have my mind set on a YTS, but I have just been looking at the VTi's again, and I really do like them. What are everyone's opinions on both of these??

I can't decide whether to just get something which looks decent, not many styling parts available for them but reasonable performance (yaris) or whether to go all out and get something which has very good performance (157BHP) lots of bits available, not too bad looking but more on insurance!!! Tricky one!!!

Attachments

• Toyota Yaris T-sport.JPG
    Toyota Yaris T-sport.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 194
  • media.jpg
    media.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 211
looks are all about personal opinion. Go forwhatever you want really dan. For the same money you will get a lot newer yaris. its not as fast, but you get cheap insurance and a lighter fuel bill. The civic is a nice car, but like i said rather rare up here in good nick and lower miles. it is faster but you need to cane it to get going quickly and when you in vtec your fuel pee's away like nothing.

Yaris. I looooove mine, and you can get loads of styling and performance parts. Check out Envy Performance and Japanparts.

Not just saying it because I have a Yaris, but I think that shape Civic is beginning to look a bit dated now. I know when I was looking for my car, I also looked at the Civic, and I saw the newer shape one, 1.6 VTEC for the same sort of price / age as the T sport.

I think it will probably be whatever is available when it comes to me buying one. If I could find a decent VTi, then it would be very tempting, although they are very rare lol, otherwise I will just look for an immaculate Yaris. (which is also quite rare!!! :p)

Back