• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Kristian's WideArch SR20DE(T) K11 BLOG

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
looking really good "kristian" (Y)
power is awesome to so hope your pleased!!!

forged internals...ur going more power!!! plans on acheiveing this if dont mind me asking?

ohh....your headlights have the "indicator section" sprayed black!!! how did you achieve this please? just simply by spraying the inside?

cheers

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
Well its been a while again since an update...

Ive been really struggling with time at the moment.. The project has never been so close to selling up...

However Ive decided on a realistic programme for its completion..

Meaning, due to time all im going to do is order in all the bits I need, and probably only tackle the car after xmas.. This ensures I get to keep the car by both maintaining interest and not sacrificing much time..

if that makes sense..

Well yesterday I did a radical amount of driving, I drove from Warrinton area to nottingham area to meet hooded reaper to sell him some Bucketseats, badboy bonnet and grill both custom made by me..

Nice lad! Cheers pal.. (Get some pics up of my gear to get me some more work in!!!)

Then from there it was straight to Stirling Near Edinburgh to meet dave bull to pick up the bits Ive got from little bandit..

Then home..

810 miles in a day.. well roughly 12hours.. Thats a lot of driving.. lol

Heres a before and after of the car.. I washed it before I left..

cimg2279nd3.jpg

cimg2289re9.jpg

Still Ive got a full plexiglass window set for the 2.0 Micra ( Inc rear ) and some other goodies.. Memorabilia lol!

cimg2287qr9.jpg

Dave Bull is a top bloke, hes given me some great advice and some realistic targets to aim for.. saved me 1000's and dozens of hours probably..

Also the full whiteline set for the micra..

We all know what it looks like..

cimg2288ij4.jpg

Front and Rear Antiroll bars
Front Upper and Lower strut braces
Castor Kit
Camber Kit
etc..

Ive got some new bits to go on the car in addition to this but most of it is still packaged in boxes around the house ( From the move )

My aims before xmas are to get the engine rebuilt and back ready to go in.. and source the management system.. Also new suspension after the messing around with coilovers last time..

..Basically Loads done but loads left to do...

Most of my practical time is now being dedicated to the 2.0 Pickup that myself and ANDY_S are doing.. Weve got the SR20 engine and now have some shafts to suit the conversion.. so big progress soon...

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Ach if we knew you were up in Scotland Kristian we could have got a few of the Scottish members together for a wee mini meet or something.

Nice to see you got the bits ok and bits of little bandit live on,lol.

Did ya get my PM BTW about the turbo mate?

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Dave Bull is a top bloke, hes given me some great advice and some realistic targets to aim for.. saved me 1000's and dozens of hours probably...

Hey, cheers bud.

Was good to finally meet you and I wish you well in the completion of the project.

I hope you will have as much joy (and frustration...LOL) as I did doing the swap.

On a lighter note, I got my Almera GTi on Sunday and I managed to get it running on the Apexi Power FC management using the stock GTi harness.

BONUS!!!

Cheers

Dave

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
On a lighter note, I got my Almera GTi on Sunday and I managed to get it running on the Apexi Power FC management using the stock GTi harness.

BONUS!!!

Cheers

Dave

Do tell!.. If I could get it to work with my P10 eGT Loom then that would save a lot of messing about for me..

Whats Modifications were needed?

Ach if we knew you were up in Scotland Kristian we could have got a few of the Scottish members together for a wee mini meet or something.

Nice to see you got the bits ok and bits of little bandit live on,lol.

Did ya get my PM BTW about the turbo mate?

Yes mate, Ive given the garage a right bo11ocking.. Apartantly they broke something and have had to replace it.. Out of their pocket though..

Im hoping to having it BEFORE this coming weekend.. This will give me the weekend to fit it.. and clean it all up, make sure all the apexi piggyback is functioning fine etc..

Ive got real probs now with space.. it has to go soon!

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Whats wrong with "ach" Antony? lol, its a braw Scottish word :p

That would be awesome if you get it this week mate. Cant wait to pick it up and get to drive it.

Got some nice wee plans for it. Be good to see the 2l Micra if it is there too when I pick it up :)

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
OK, here's what you need to do...

http://plxdevices.com/ECUDatabase/N...GTiR_NX_Altima_Bluebird_InfinitiG20_89_94.pdf

Looking at that diagram, remove pin 106 and place it into slot 104. (There is no pin in 104 at present).

Remove pins 31 & 22 and swap them round with each other.

Remove pins 30 & 40 and swap them round with each other.

Please note that not all Almera GTi harnesses had a wire in no' 30 and if this is the case just take pin 40 and place it into slot 30.

http://jimwolftechnology.com/wolfpdf/MAF Z32 CONVERT TO OTHER NISSANS.PDF

Using that information, you should be able to rewire the Pulsar MAF and then using a set of S15 Spec R 444cc side feed injectors, you should be good to go!

Cheers

Dave

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
People will not know whats hit them when this gets updated andy.. lol..

Really very busy with the K10 Project so everythings on hold bud.. However ive got some seriously tasty parts in storage..! lol

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
People will not know whats hit them when this gets updated andy.. lol..

Really very busy with the K10 Project so everythings on hold bud.. However ive got some seriously tasty parts in storage..! lol

im going to try and pop up sometime soon mate. but like u said i shall give u a ring when im thinking of coming up!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
erm... i know your a busy man and all kristian.. but.... is there any news on this project of are you still moving on with it?

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
OMFG!!

This car is due to go back into the workshop for final completion Next week.. LOL!!. How wierd is that!..

Forgot about this thread..35 thousand views..! omg..

Was delayed due to other commitments.. few turbo micras, and the Almera turbo

Il stick a pic up for the crack next week when shes in.. 'WORK' Wide Arches, 10x OMP Rollcage, Buckets, Coilovers, SR20DE Redtop Highport, Stainless Exhaust ( Twin exit Centeral, 'think Clio 182' ), 14x9 Borbet type 'T' alloys in white...

Its now a half decent spec..

OP
OP
K

kristian

One Way Mule
Is this the longest Running Project in MSC history?..

I think Solarice has that.. lol..

However..

Some updated pics.. Full 5x Lexan windows fitted.. 10x Rollcage.. Daiyama Coilovers, New Rear Twin exit Through bumper Set-up, Works wide arch kit

Fiberglass Wide Front and Rear bumpers
Fiberglass Front and Rear Wide Arches/Wings.. 50mm Complete GRP construction
Fiberglass Skirts

Running a Stage 2x k-kustom turbo conversion.. 320+ Bhp

Hopefully you can see in the Pics that its a Flawless fitment on the arches..

dsc00238ttx.jpg

dsc00239soc.jpg

dsc00237o.jpg

dsc00243lvd.jpg

Some crappy pics..

However the shells been painted and roll Cage is fully fabricated in...

Anyway.. so yea.. still Progressing

im down at kristians alot and i can justify how busy this man is but ive got the coilovers and perspex windows of this car when i go down next ill get him to upload some pics of the car(Y)

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
Decided to read all 13 pages last night and was more interested in this thread than watching "day of the triffids" LOL

One word

EPIC!!!

Next time I see that micra down at your work shop kristian I'll have a better understanding of what it is :D crazy ass Micra :)

Keep up the good work mate. Cant wait to go for a spin in it haha.