WTD: electric water pump

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

I need an electric water pump to be used instead of the regular water pump in the sr20 block, does anyone know the best place to look or have one they might be interesteed in selling?

I know Davies Craig in Australia do them and they're sold through Demon Tweeks in Wales but 170 quid all in is rather more than i was expecting to pay, do they all cost around this much?

j.a.kelly looked into this for his ga16de k11...so he will know a place too :)

iirc they are expensive and wasnt worth it in the end so he chopped the chasis leg

Just an FYI if you go with a Davies Craig... White Knight on micra.com.au was using them and he had nothing but trouble with them.

He's not the only person I know who has had issues with them being unreliable.

If you end up fitting an electric waterpump I definately suggest fitting a water temp guage.

yeah might have to look at that, although i know my bloke gets trade stuff and i think it's around that from demon t*ats, will have to have a look.

Ed, the cooling hasn't been sorted yet no but first and foremost we need to get the engine wired up and started before we go for the finished product, all we need is conituous spark and a wired in ECU, then the last little bits and pieces can be sorted.

cheers for the info guys

Back