WTB: K11 Micra Turbo/NA - have R32 to swap if anyones interested

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
hey guys
in the market for a daily driver
found a soft spot for micras was looking at a nissan cube but they are too expensive as a daily,

so im looking for a 95/96 micra, prefer 2 door and sunroof if possible and dont mind if its turbo either but will consider all options at this stage, prefer with reg and roady if possible (obviously harder for turbo models)

interstate is ok, im located in Melbourne but happy to organise something if your interstate

i have an R32 GTS-T for sale if anyones looking to swap with a bit of cash my way, enquire within,

shoot me a PM or SMS Kyle 0432 441 940

cheers guys

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yes im aware no turbo from factory but ive been reading alot of guys trying to sell their turbo micras and end up having to part it out, im interested in those if theres any for sale

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
theres a couple on carsales, mostly four door and from dealers who want too much for them, been watching ebay as well, theres a 2 door with sunroof for 2k but its in queensland and dont know if itd really be worth shipping down here

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
yeah its not in the best nick, theres a super s on carsales and on here for 3k, are the super s really worth it though?

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
I own both super s and normal one..to me i feel they are both the same however the super s is difference because its rare and harder to find hence the price.

According to wiki only 303 super s ever sold..how many still around is unkown but my guess would be around 250ish max. So hopefully in about 20 years from now it would be something like the old cooper s worth a fortune. Im rich :p

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Not all have power steering. Think its optional as mine hasnt got it. But easily install.
Air con = standard
Sunroof = standard. Wish they made it electric instead of manual one
Disc brakes all round = unique to super s
Different style bumper = unique
ABS = unique

Cons:
Found on my super s so far 1995 model:
ABS cost fortune to fix if it ****s up
Steering column non adjustable
Wiper switch non intermediate
Changing light bulb in spot light requires removal of bumber. Maybe someone can show me easier way.

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
yeah thats wat i thought too but my 1997 lx has a lever but the super s doesnt. I look under the steering column and its actually welded in where the lever switch is so non adjustable. What year is your super s..

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
heres the R32 for anyone interested

Attachments

• 65028.jpg
    65028.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 28

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"Pro for super s: (these are pros I think I love about the super s)

Power steering

Air Con

Wrong. Power Steer and Aircon were both options for the Super-S.

Mimz WROTE:

"Air con = standard

Cons:

As above. Also, if you're referring to front wipers, Super-S definitely has intermittent and SLX often if not always has them, too.

---dens

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
"As above. Also, if you're referring to front wipers, Super-S definitely has intermittent and SLX often if not always has them, too."

im refering the wiper stick when u push it up it make the wiper mover once only. Mine cant be push up only down.

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"LowMicra WROTE:

"Pro for super s: (these are pros I think I love about the super s)

Power steering

Air Con
"</div>

Wrong. Power Steer and Aircon were both options for the Super-S.

Mimz WROTE:

"Air con = standard

Cons:

"</div>

As above. Also, if you're referring to front wipers, Super-S definitely has intermittent and SLX often if not always has them, too.

---dens

bahahahaha

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Want 10k for the skyline, less with standard turbo and side mount intercooler, or swap for a micra with cash my way, amount of cash depends on the micra, will pay good money for a super s though!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
As much as I love skylines I really think your going to struggle to sell a r32 these days for 10k. I got 10 for mine but that had a rv25 in it with microtech and big turbo etc. You can buy r32gtrs for 12k these days. The market for them has dropped so much over the past 3 yrs. It's so sad.

I am sure you will get a taker somewhere for your deal though. I would have given you say 2-3k plus my supercharged micra if this was on here a couple months back before i parted it.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
I'm aware of asking prices and demand for the r32s as I'm in the market for a gtr (will be my weekender) and have taken the start high and work my way down approach, if I start it at 8k ill get offered 6 but if I start it at 12 ill most likely get offered above 10k.

I 'm also aware of the rubbish that is on the market at the moment like the gtr I test drove yesterday that was shaped like a banana. I know the sking price is a little high but they are still selling for this price, for how much longer who knows, the turbo laws really screwed us over.

anyway may have found a super s, fingers crossed!

Back