New member looking for sweet Micra!

CMF_Dave126

» CMF Member
Hey guys and girls, just joined the site to see if i could find myself a nice Micra! budget is around 7500 but would love to spend less and save money for mods!!

Im happy to buy stock if it is in good condition! But will also be looking around the site for modded k11's

Would love a turbo Micra, but I am in need of somthing VERY VERY RELIABLE!!! i love turbos, but ive had enough trouble with modified cars in the past that id prefer to get a NA if it means i wont have to be spending money on fixing it! that said, I would love a turbo micra as long as i can drive it day in day out without dramas!

anyways, will have a look around, but if anyone wants to shoot me a link to an add feel free!

email me on [email protected]

cheers :)

CMF_Dave126

» CMF Member
Hi Tony and wo6g :) yeah there isn't alot around at the moment by the looks of things. I've posted on possom's thread about his. It looks nice, will try to have a closer look if is still for sale :) I am hoping to sell my laurel before I buy, however I may just be able to part with 5g before I sell the laurel if i get in the car and never want to get our :D
anyways, will let everyone know when I finally have a micra :)

Back