WTB: 1996-97 micra Lx

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Prefer one owner,standard 3 doors,Manual,any colour,atleast 3 months rego.

MUST HAD NO ACCIDENT, NO DENT ON PANELS(if only 1 or 2 really really tiny ones then OK....),ROOF MUST BE PERFECT,NO RUST UNDER CAR,CLEAN ENGINE BAY.............BASICALLY NEW CAR BODY CONDITION (No bull!)

LOCATION: Anywhere in south-east australia(NSW,QLD,VIC,SA or ACT, within 1 hr drive from main airport)

PRICE Range: 6k or under

Thanks

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Yeh,very serious...i want to finish the micra project asap,so i can focus on something else.

Every single 96- lx's in those states for sell since March this year,i had phone them,but noone fit my requirment.And every lx's for sell in NSW i had visited them......no luck for me. I went very close to QLD border 2 weeks ago to see a lx in a dealer yard,which they said in perfect condition as new,but turned up to be dents all over the side and on roof.....bugger,wasted me the whole weekend and costly petrol!

CMF_2

» CMF Member
He's lucky i'm a good kind man,hehe....

Saw many as new condition 96~ lx's these few days....My eyes was focus on the rear windows to see if any paper sticking on them....

Anyway,still looking for one.

CMF_M5

» CMF Member
Hello 2
Today's Sydney trading post has a 96 green LX Micra 126000km. They say excellent condition, looks like original rego plates for a 96 model too. (QRK-128). Might be the one! Car located in Bangor. Phone numbers 9543 6262 or mobile 0402 230148

Good luck!

CMF_2

» CMF Member
"considering" selling ,ummm....that's a good word! I might try it,thanks!!

Ahh...that green micra,yeh,i went there had a look a month ago,it was $5500.Body in excellent condition,not much dents at all,under body excellent,only problem is it had a front end accident history but repaired,and a deep dent next to the front windscreen with some rust in it.Otherwise,excellent condition.Thanks for telling me :)

CMF_stewart

» CMF Member
hi, was on ebay and i found a 1996 NISSAN MICRA on ebay. Not sure how to make a link but if you go to the homepage of ebay australia and search nissan micra it will come up it was up to $662.00 at the time of this post.its going cheap at the moment, still has just under 4 days left. would love to buy it but we already have 2 micra's in the family.hope this is helpful for anyone hunting a micra, goodluck

Back