nissan micra 1.3 sr R (97)

S

sexyjonah

Nissan Micra 1.3 SR special edition R (97)

colour:
Red

Milage:

Owners:
(1) My mum
(2) Me
(3) My sister

Spec:
colour coded bumpers and mirrors, sun roof, srs, electric windows, NATS, 1.3ltr, 3 door,

MODS:
Lowered 30mm, 15" BK alloys, low profile tyres (all good), painted calipers and drums, custom made s/s twin 4" exhaust (sounds lovely), K&N air filter (less than 6 mnts old, tinted rear side windows, crome washer jets, rally strip with MSC logo, MOMO gear knob, under car lights (not fitted electrically but are mounted), stage 1 dyno tested.

The good:
12 mnts MOT, new front brake pads, new rear hub and bearing, full service, brand new face off cd player (no one likes to drive away from a purchaise without tunes)

The bad:
the drivers side fog lamp lense is smashed, there is a small rust patch on the roof. thats it

The story:
This car has been in my family since it roled off the forcourt, My mum serviced it regular and took very good care of it, she then passed it on to me and i started modding i serviced it every 3k (reflected in the log book). i love this car and have taken good care of it, i then passed it on to my sister. knowing this car was my baby she took good care of it and brought it to me for any work that needed to be done (no YTS monkey is takin a spanner to my baby) the interior is imaculate as i have always had seat covers in it.

No pics as of yet but i can e-mail them if you are interested,

My contact details
[email protected]
mob: text or call : 07725689611

My location
exmouth , devon

if you think this is to far you are mistaken, the first person to see it will leave in it. it is that good

Price

i want a quick sale so im advertising at a low price of £1750 ono

I hate to rain on your post but i picked up a 97 SR with 68K on the clock for £1000!

With those mods on you'll prob get either £1500 or best breaking it and selling the mods on their own...

rain doesnt stop play in my oppinion mate, there are bargains out there to be had and i honestly believe that this is one, i will also point out that it says ONO so sensable offers welcome.

the guy told me that it was now up to 90bhp, the guy who did it is in barnstaple and is known in the south west for his dyno ability with track cars.

sorry mate, not a chance, not with a catback and a filter. Sounds like a very 'quote me happy' type of result.

well i dont have the ability to measure bhp at home so i dont know but like i said this guy knows his stuff and is a profesional so if he tells me its 90 bhp and i get in it and it shifts like pedo in a playground then im gunna belive the bloke. lol

I have 2 agree with Ian on this one... but the 1.3's r very nippy... thats y i bought another one lol

Back