my micra tuning parts for sale

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
end of an era my micra has been dismantled as i have a new car.
so i will list here the tuning parts i have off it for sale.
this is for everyone but most likely uk readers will have most interest as thats where i am.

koni sport adjustable shock absorbers with 50mm drop progressive uprated stiffness springs

whiteline micra adjustable camber bolts

whiteline micra castor kit (3.3 degrees)

whiteline micra adjustable panhard rod

Nismo alloy strut brace

OMP grp N micra exhaust system, comprises of decat included in midsection and tailpipe

super s micra instrument panel (this has the nissan tacho analogue dial upto 8krpm)

red top competition battery

janspeed micra 4-2-1 manifold with lambda sensor/cable/socket included

MOMO corse leather steering wheel with momo button, momo micra hub kit and sparco 50mm spacer, perfect driving position for the micra.

jap micra import rare plastic lightweight headlight lens, much lighter than uk glass types.

modified nissan 1.6 large throttle body, comes with 1.6 injectors mounted in micra fuel rail. all just bolts in. comes with the 1.6 ecu which plugs straight in and runs the engine fine. (if you have imobiliser it needs disabling). or if you have a piggyback ecu/ remapable ecu etc then you dont need the 1.6 ecu for the maf setting.

1.6 larger airbox with larger ducting inlet hole. good with the 1.6 tb mod but also fits the 1.0 standard tb.

front anti roll bar kit (standard nissan) for those 1.0 pre 96 micra with no bars as standard.

micra aluminium wipers (they are lighter so not a bad upgrade Smile)

feel free to make offers/interest in parts before i get round to putting some prices i'm looking for.

thanks.
luke

CMF_sanman

» CMF Member
Hi !
just wondering how much for each of these items ??

thanks !!

koni sport adjustable shock absorbers with 50mm drop progressive uprated stiffness springs

whiteline micra adjustable camber bolts

whiteline micra castor kit (3.3 degrees)

whiteline micra adjustable panhard rod

Nismo alloy strut brace

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
i'm looking for about half new price on my items. if no interest at that price then might go lower.
nismo brace will sell for £55 which is less than 1/4 new price.

shocks £150
springs £70
together £200

camber bolts say £10
castor kit £22
panhard rod £25

CMF_benben

» CMF Member
hey polar

i have my own lowering springs but the are only 35mm ones, will it
still lower it 50mm on my springs or would i need your springs to because i am very interested in buying you shocks and i am willing to travel half way or something. also would i need the camber bolts if i lowered it 50mm?

cheers mate, benben

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
reccomend camber bolts yes. you only get 50mm drop if you have 50mm drop springs. cant travel anywhere post only, unless your in cornwall.

CMF_benben

» CMF Member
hey polar
ive got a deal for you how about £350ish for your shocks and springs togeather and camber bolts if i need them and your full exhaust system e.g. manifold, decat and all other piping apart from the backbox beacuse i already have my own backbox.

if your answers yes i can get them all this weekend man.

cheers man, benben

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
you mean collect from cornwall?
could be interested in it all going. the omp has to go alltogether though as its not compatable with a seperate back box unless pipe modifed to weld on, but then would want a buyer for the omp backbox.
so could have the kit without the omp? or with?

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
can ship overseas.
omp/janpseed sold.
all suspension and whiteline kit and nismo brace provisionally sold
1.6 tb kit provisionally sold

CMF_Reichard TUV

» CMF Member
Polar WROTE:

shocks £150
springs £70
together £200

hi, do you still sell shocks + springs? let me know, I'm from Italy

wink.gif

CMF_benben

» CMF Member
hey polar

Got some very bad news and your suspencion kit I was going to buy, my girl friend who was going to lend me the money to buy the kit I have split up with because she has cheated on me with sum **** at university so I am no longer with her, and to make matters worse I have been rained off work about 5 time in the last 2 weeks so I only have about £120. So I am really really sorry for the inconvenience cause and I can understand if you are agree but it is out of my hands and I really wish I could buy the kit and was very excited to get it but I cant afford it man. I have even asked my brother and nana to lend me money but they cant. So I’m very sorry for the inconvenience but you will have to sell it to some one else. :(

Again sorry for messing you about mate

benben

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
sorry to hear that. these things happen hence why i say provisionaly sold. everything for sale except janspeed and omp and battery.

Back