WRECKING - SYD - 95 SLX BLUE A/C P/S

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
hi all,

started parting the car, it was in a rear side accident, if anyones interested parts off the car are:

A/C - $350
front suspension - $100
bonnet - $100
stock radio - free
60/40 split fold rear seats - $50

you can email me at crzie att hot mail dot com, reply here or pm.

will ship interstate and overseas on some items.

can arrange pics, have a camera phone so quality of pics wont be clear.

update:

*rear parcel shelf is gone
*steering wheel gone
*1 x centre console blanking plate gone
*centre console left hand vent gone
*coolant overflow bottle gone

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
im thinking that it should fit up fine, i'll have a look at my super s.

i know the a/c motor sits underneath the alt so i should check my block to see if there are holes for the a/c to bolt up.

let me look into it sanman and i'll get back to you.

cheers

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
It will fit fine.

You just need everything. You'll need the blower motor and stuff under the dash, including the aircon wiring loom (it is a seperate item in the dash) AND the little fan control panel with the AC switch.

Then in the engine bay you need to pull the AC loom away from the standard micra loom because they're 2 seperate pieces (need to pull apart the fuse box next to the battery and undo a heap of clips). You also have to use the alternator mount from the aircon micra, the aircon compressor bracket. The aircon micra's idler pulley. All the piping of course.

But most importantly BOLTS. You really have to keep EVERY SINGLE ONE otherwise you'll have issues with mounting and things just not fitting properly.

I recently assisted site member GTRHOLIC in fitting aircon to his micra. Its a rather large excersize and I really don't recommend doing it yourself unless you're quite good with your hands and manipulating things into place.

Cheers

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
slowly coming apart, will be getting my hours cut in 2 weeks time so i'm going to have more time to work on it.

where abouts are you located sanman?

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
waiting for a reply on the p/s, if i dont get one it'll be up for grabs

waiting to remove the a/c wires from the loom/harness, but the a/c is currently on hold for a member

once everythings gone, whoevers planning on a sr20 micra can have the shell, other wise it's going to get recycled

forgot to mention prices are negotiable

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
Is that for the complete kit? (pump, rack, hoses, resevoir etc)
If so i'll have it for sure. Can you pack it up and send it c.o.d. post to perth. Please pm me for details, cheers Jeff.

CMF_95LX

» CMF Member
Did the P/S get taken???? I have just been quoted $660 from the wreckers - bit of a shock! Will pay in advance to bank acct if you inc. postage to Bris. Has antone in brissy found a wrecker selling P/S conversions for less????
Thanks
Brenton

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
sorry mate p/s is spoken for
check with deluxe auto wreckers in the service excellence section of the site

i havent received a reply for the A/C so it is up for grabs, would prefer this to be picked up, as there are delicate pieces that i cant be stuffed with packing

$350 for the A/C

WTB: does anyone have second hand extractors with the pipe to the cat for sale? email or pm me.

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
$50 for the alternator

danielle you have an email

sanman im in sydney, i pm'd u but didnt get a reply, i really dont want to bother with postage/freight but i'll see what i can do, just have to pack it (which might take some time) weigh it and get a quote, i'll let you know how i go, pm me your email address

Back