wrecking 2micras in perth

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
2 95 micras to find new homes.
1 lx and 1 super s.
will separate or will sell the lot cheap as shed space is needed. most parts available. a few extras such as 2 power steering kits and pulsar front brakes.
pm me with what you need.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
heh classic...yes i do have the instrument cluster for the super s i think it has about 120k on it. make me a sensible offer
heh turbo...yes i do have the complete super s disc rear end (brake hoses/ handbrake cables etc). make me a sensible offer

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
give you 80 for the dash cluster with tacho. Also anything that needs to come with it for fittment into a LX also possibly a power steering assembly how much for it all.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
sorry not wanting to remove the rear calipers from complete axle assembly,
i have jap spec super s front bar complete with fog (not driving) lights and super s mounting brackets.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
the front bar has had the centre trimmed out to suit a front mount cooler (in a tasteful sort of way, not ugly butchered) asking $300 with brackets and fog lights (one fog light is brand new)
my post code is 6041, however as i live in a rural area i am more than happy to pack/pallet up rear axle assembly and/or front bumper and deliver to w.a. depot of your chosen freight company.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

Im just wondering if either of these two have the A pillar trim with the standard tweeters... I think the series 2 and maybe some of the super s had them. If you have a pair, can you tell me if they are the same colour as the grey trim in a 95 SLX and how much including post to 4120??

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
qwerty wrote

"Hey Im just wondering if either of these two have the A pillar trim with the standard tweeters... I think the series 2 and maybe some of the super s had them. If you have a pair, can you tell me if they are the same colour as the grey trim in a 95 SLX and how much including post to 4120

sorry don't have the a pillar trims with factory tweeter provisions

micrat WROTE:

"the front bar has had the centre trimmed out to suit a front mount cooler (in a tasteful sort of way, not ugly butchered) asking $300 with brackets and fog lights (one fog light is brand new)<BR>**********************************************************************<BR>my post code is 6041, however as i live in a rural area i am more than happy to pack/pallet up rear axle assembly and/or front bumper and deliver to w.a. depot of your chosen freight company.

shotgun if smidge doesn't get the bar, pending pics of what has been cut...

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
super s is white, all panel straight/rustfree except for front end panels. lx is blue has some good panels.

will post photos of front bar as soon as possible (could take a couple of days)

smidge

» CMF Member
cool mate just email them through to me if you like, i'll take it as long as its straight no cracks etc don't care about the paint on it

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
both cars were manual, as far as i know all 3 doors (australian spec) were manual. super s rear bumper is a different shape to all other micras, which model are you wanting bumper for?

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
I'm looking for both of the rubber engine mount bufferers that sit into the chassis which stop the righthand mount moving too much (mine broke recently as mine is missing the little rubber plug thing to fit into the chassis)

Regards,

Alex

Back