EOI- shed clean out, sr 16 neo micra and MANY parts

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
As topic says I am wanting to make room for new project, and need shed space.
FOR SALE unfinished project and many spare parts.
W.A. registered micra lx fitted with sr16 neo engine and 4.44 lsd gearbox. Engine and gearbox mounts completed, shifter mechanism completed.
MANY OTHER PARTS INCLUDING
sr16 wiring loom and ecu. brand new nx 2 core radiator. 2 litre pulsar front and super s rear brakes. Spare 4.44 lsd gearbox and drive shafts. super s bumpers. spare damaged super s. 2 good micra engines. 2 good micra manual gearboxes. 4 sets of wheels and tyres (1 set 13" steels, 1 set super s, 1 set of gti-r and 1 set speedy holotype r 15"). 2 micra power steering conversion kits. a/c compressors... etc, etc. WAY TOO MUCH TO LIST
NOT WANTING TO SEPARATE! $6300.00 ono SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
**********************************forgot to mention also have a new genuine nissan micra water pump
and a stainless steel steam pipe equal length turbo exhaust manifold and t28 gtr skyline turbo to suit a cg13 engine.

smidge

» CMF Member
some great gear there, good luck with the sale

keep us posted as i'm sure you could get rid of alot of those parts quite easily

also to whoever buys the lot -- wanna sell some parts? :)

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Oh snap. If I absopositivley didn't think I might have to sell mine in the next few months I'd be in the Patrol with a large car trailer and on my way to Perth right this very moment.

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
yes it is a sr16 vvl neo that I am talking about.
at this stage I don't want to separate. I just need the room in my shed.
*****************PRICE DROP $4800.00 ONO***************************
YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!

Back