Worst Hangover Ever!

B

Ben

Ah god i think im going to die! Went to the dogs with me pals last night to celebrate me getting one year older + wiser, the inevitible ensued, a night of shot drinking and i am now officially on my death bed! What is the best cure? Its half five and im still ill and cant go more than 10m from the toilet, i feel so sorry for the missus she was up all night taking care of me and cleaning up the mess i left behind! Im never drinking again, my kidney feels like its about to explode, my stomach is doing somersaults and well i cant really go into detail about the rest of my bodily functions, just a note, kids dont drink!

o god it was your birthday and no 1 posted "Happy birthday Ben" up oh well Happy birthday glad u have a good one x

Take 2 kapakes, drink 1/2 litre of lucosade isotonic and go back to bed for a couple of hours, it works for me. I'd wish you happy birthday for yesterday as well, but it seems you already had one.

Its sunday afternoon now... I was Seriously Steamed last night... and a great cure for a SERIOUS hangover... I went paintballing for the first time ever...

OMG... Amazing fun... My hangover went within minutes...!!!

I found a great way to cure a hangover. Colloseus at Thorpe Park....10 loop roller coaster....really wakes you up.

Also greasy food....it's the only time I eat McDonalds!!!!

Or last attempt....get drunk again....this may lead into becoming an alcoholic tho!!!

I've just remembered what an ambulance driver told me years ago, a good lungfull of entinox (Nitrous oxide) is supposed to clear your head and get rid of the pain straight away, but I wouldn't know if it works or not.

sonic said:
I've just remembered what an ambulance driver told me years ago, a good lungfull of entinox (Nitrous oxide) is supposed to clear your head and get rid of the pain straight away, but I wouldn't know if it works or not.

Very much doubt it somehow lol, it makes the effects of alcohol worse and makes you more drowsy etc. alcohol is a contraindication of the stuff anyways so u shouldnt really have it :p

haha cheers for the replies and cheers gemz, its 22:15 now n im still not proper, urgh, gonna watch MOTD then hit the hay should be feeling grand by tomorrow....urgh

Layla said:
bleh :(

im still in my jammies

your doing it again and its not funny.........:laugh: :laugh:

you know what i mean.....hopefully...otherwise im just sounding strange...

again....

kristian said:
Its sunday afternoon now... I was Seriously Steamed last night... and a great cure for a SERIOUS hangover... I went paintballing for the first time ever...

OMG... Amazing fun... My hangover went within minutes...!!!

I think this may just be a technique called pain relocation. :laugh:

Alternatively the adrenalin releases made the hangover insignificant. :p

I have years of experience here! For major drinking sessions take a Zantac antacid before bed or first thing in morning, then Stugeron travel sickness tablets in the morning if youre still feeling sick. Then have some food and a can of Red Bull - vodka optional...

Or the healthy alternative is a large fruit smoothie and lots of exercise - a swim in very cold water helps get rid of the toxins!

Arnold said:
Junk food and a pint of guiness is apparently good for the morning after

That worked for me once.

Had an ice cold pint of guinness and whacked some left over Chinese in the microwave. Had that and felt great. My m8 woke up and wondered why I was drinking guinness at 9 o'clock in the morning though.

Water is the worst thing EVar for a hangover imo. the second it goes down its straight back up again and tastes like rochdale canal(yes i fall in once and got a gob full) best thing to avoid hangovers is to eat something very greasy before you sleep. that way you wont be sick. you will feel rough but not sick.

Back