dirty sanchez film review!!!!!

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i went to see it last night and it is THE funniest thing u will ever see in cinema!!!!! honestly, if u have a weak stomach dont watch it lol. plot is they travel round 7 countries inc, japan, mexico and hometown wales and do the "7 deadly sins" well u aint seen anything so foul lmao, pritchard gets "i love dainton" down his penis, dainton sets up pritchard with a false " most paintballs to a human, naked" daint says its 103 and make up false record papers, pritchard does 104 shots to the bare skin from 5 meters/yards then an hour later he tells him no such thing! joycey has no fear of spit,vomit,semen and even pancho :S yes pancho, in thailand, panch get "hip lypo" and the contents of blood and fat go into a jar, now, later in the film they play "thailand roullette" in which 4 of them are round a table and a thai lass gets under the table. the lads drop trousers and hu ever is gettin "edited ed off" by the lass under the table has to drink whisky with a bug in it. now, daint says he could "drink whiskey n eat bugs all night" and panch pulls out the lypo jar. hu ever gets edited off next, has to down panch's HUMAN fat and blood, in the jar, removed from his hip eairlier, and joycey has to drink it, which he does!!!!!!!!! its the arny film ive seen where people where rechin in the pics! lol i've a big grin on my face writting this and i advise all how sound like this is there cup of tea to see this! i dunno how jackass 2 will top it lol, ill find out when its realeased!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NyFh1-1Oj0&mode=related&search= :- TRAILER! bout 10 secs in, porin the red stuff in the dish, that is the lypo fat and blood joycey drinks!

ya kiddin me??? im on 60% warn for 2 words?

I will be there! These guys crack me up!
Many of times i'll be in bed ready to sleep and they'll be on, i'll be up all night watching repeats!!

i saw it the other night, was very funny. Some things were abit :alien: lol Well worth going and see'ing it if you like dirty sanchez :) but personaly i think the second jackass movie will be alot funnier :D

I saw this last night with my brother and cousin, it was absolutely awesome! One girl watching had to leave halfway through!

I'm a hardcore Dirty Sanchez fan though so it didn't phaze me, the only bit that got me going properly was the cigar cutter bit ;)

Got series 1 and 2 on DVD too :D

Joycey after eating some of Pancho's fat said:
I'm a ####ing cannibal!!! You get sent down for this sort of ####!
:D

Yeah actually the chicken got me down a bit too...

There was a bit cut out of the film by the BBFC too btw, I won't say cos I shouldnt, but look on IMDB.com at the DS movie and find the "Trivia" section

Back