Anyone ever had a problem with a leaking K11?

Sunday I told how I woke up and my Micra had a couple of inches of water in because I thought I'd left the door open during the night..

Turns out today it had 1cm of water in that my day bailed out for me. I'm not home right now so I can't check it out myself, but Dad reckons it's leaking in through the bottom of the door or something.. anyone got any advice and/or ever had this problem before?

Thanks in advance,
Ad

The rubber around the windscreen is loose and does pop up occasionally..I just push it back down.. doesn't look like it leaks through there though..
..the sunroof has a drain?? How do I access this and check if it's blocked?

ad

the 4 sunroof pipes exit into the sills, the sill drainholes may be blocked, and the sills filling up

i think the front ones drain into the sills, and if the drainholes in the sills are blocked, they,ll fill up and run into the footwells

that's exactly what I got. I'll check it out as soon as I get home friday.. would make a lot of sense. Cheers so much :D

could also be leaves in the scuttle panel, very common problem on most cars,

take the wind screen wipers off, take the plastic scuttle panel off and check there is no crap under there

Just sorted this problem with mine, the hard plastic seal on the inner edge of the sunroof was letting water through, bit of silicone sealant sorted that, had to clear my drainage holes too and sort front windscreen seal, but have been swimming pool free for a few weeks now thank god

Back