women again

Im confused again like, basicly i went to a party with her last night and everyone refered to me as her bf. but I changed the status and facebook and shes like why? I guess I made the wrong assumption again. Where am I going wrong?

I would've done the same thing, seems this one is a crazy biatch, run, run away now.

Or tell her you aren't understanding her mixed signals and she needs to sort it out.

The thing is, maybe she's doing this sort of thing with other guys too. Maybe she doesn't realise the vibe she's giving off? Forget what everyone else has said, just ask her what's going on. Ask her where you stand.

And additional to what Arnold said, if she doesn't know what she wants, decide for her and give her a kiss goodbye and walk away.

Be honest, that's always the best policy. I'm monogamous at the moment but have in the past seen more than one woman, and they knew about each other. I think it's fine to date more than one person at a time as long as everyone knows what the situation is; it's lying and cheating that people don't like - if you're honest from the start then everyone can make choices that are right for them.
Best wishes all
Nick

I don't know you but can relate to the 'seeing' each other before you got together thing as that's what me and the fella did.

Sorry to hear she cheated though, we're not all like that :(

id imagine you arent its just not very nice feeling

only was together 6 monthsish so no great loss. Need to find a micra friendly one next if I keeping it till next year

Once a cheat, always a cheat tbh.. if you take her back, she'll think she can do it again and get away with it.

Give her one of these.
ken_shoryuken.gif

Once a cheat, always a cheat tbh.. if you take her back, she'll think she can do it again and get away with it.

Agreed. Billions of people out there! Just enjoy life rather than worry about the serious side to it :)

never mind just next time I wont treat them as well, see how they like it as treating them good hasnt worked so far

Don't punish future girlfriends for ex-girlfriends mistakes, it's not fair

ive made that mistake...dont put them all in the same boat. i did and i hurt an innocent girls feelings. all because someone hurt mine. fine someone else and be happy. but dont search for someone....the right ones always find you first

Then live and learn! I was heart broken last summer and now happy with someone else, so it does happen. As said above just dont treat everyone the same because they're not.

Don't punish future girlfriends for ex-girlfriends mistakes, it's not fair

I agree 100%,I'm with my gf 2years and I have punished her a few times over what an ex did......found it very hard to trust the girl and still sometimes get a bit paranoid about things but when it does happen I know I should not be thinking these things about her.
But I get over them as we make a strong couple(I think),try to do the whole mind-reading thing and it causes problems aswell. Oh and she loves my micra(Y)(when I'm driving it and not under the bonnet tinkering etc! She's a keeper:laugh:

I know your probably joking but that comment makes you look like a bit of an idiot!

irony is its true lol

if you don't get emotionally involved you can never get hurt that is a fact, but you will probably hurt many people in the process and you will never get to understand what true happiness is.

its always a fight, and thats wrong, a real relationship is also a friendship, someone you look at as equal, and you enjoy the company of.

Back