Woke up from my dream...

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Today..watching "2" been tow away on a tow truck leaving from my home ,i knew i will see this scene happening very soon at the time i sold my new "2" last week.I'm now completely walk out the world of micra.It was my dream,it was my pride.I might be a winner in some eyes ,and i might be a loser in others eyes.Even for myself,its both.It is not my dream anymore,but it is still my pride and it will be in my memory forever.All the best wishes and happy new year!

Stage 1

CMF_jdc5r

» CMF Member
what led me to purchase 2's car was the essence of his modifications and the way it was modified. It was noticeable the owner not only loved the car but also devoted alot of his time to it just like most serious car enthuesiest.

Hopefully i will carry on 2's dream for awhile and hopefully 2 will be around to see :).

cisco

» CMF Member
Sad to see mate. All the best for the future.

You have been one of the main drivers of this community since the early days. Both were awesome unique, individual cars. Love them both!

I still can't believe how we both met the first time at that service station on the Hume Highway both halfway to Canberra at the exact same time and I saw your micra getting fuelled up and I was parked right near it and we ended up seeing each other's cars and having a chat about it. Then you said "I know your car, I am on the micra web site too". Hah!
I was so excited to check out that 2 thing in the early stages, then I followed you into Canberra and you did a massive sideways tail-out trick on the main roundabout into Canberra - nice01!

AWESOME STUFF.

Back