Doing up my buzzy beast!

Hey guys and girls! Early new years morning as I was taking my girlfriend home after spending the count down at the lookout with her we were talking about how my little micra wouldn't be reliable for much longer and I'm sitting there driving defending my little baby saying it will last me for a few years yet and Blah blah blah. Yeah as I was going home and down shifted into second I had my music a "little" load :p and yeah I didn't hear my engine clunk. So I went rolled down the rest of the hill and around the Corner thinking why isn't my car continuing to power on. As I tried to start it, it wasn't starting but it was turning over.

I then got home and realized I had snapped my timing chain, but in the process I don't know if the k11 is a free rev engine so I don't know if I have damaged the valves or pistons.

As I am now doing this as a project and rebuilding the engine an putting some neat little upgrades in I also need to find a place that sells these nifty little upgrades :)

So if anyone could please send me in the right direction to where I can buy some wicked ass extractors that would be great! Along with everything else engine wise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went through today and getting all my shockers, king springs, engine mounts and new LED head lights from eBay :) just need all the performance mods and maybe someone from them UK can send me a link to a place that has or does work with micras day in day out? :)

Just so keen for this little munchkin of a car to get out there and turn heads not only with it's appearance but performance also ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back