Wohoo ive bought a K11

M

Monkey

i sold the SX friday and went out and bought a Micra, its a bit of a step down in power and size but the money its going to save on fuel is already aparant, i think i got stiffed on the insurance (Adrian FLux) but its still cheapish.

(photos later today)

its Metallic Green, S Reg (98') 1.0 16v Equation (i think)
completly basic (at the mo)

in the process of fitting central Locking (will to a how to if you want with pics)

then my bluetooth hands free with GPS and my stereo, and possible speakers, subs and amps. and loads of other things as well.

How much is the insurance? also what central locking kit did you get for it!

You got plans for body / tuning mods?

Pics as promised

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Arnold said:
How much is the insurance?

£557 fully Comp and im 25 with 1 years NCB, ill have to read the paperwork when i get it

Arnold said:
also what central locking kit did you get for it!

i can't remember the name its susposed to be one of the most reliable etc ones around, (i used to be in the Auto Electrics game and i fit car audio for beer money)

Arnold said:
You got plans for body / tuning mods?

not really, its going to be my girlfrieds car when she passes her test, i have been thinking for a while to put a SR20DET in one with 4WD drive (pulsar) but we'll see.

i might put a boot spoiler on ger the mirrors colour coded, and some chrome trim bits (like the dor bump strips chromed) to match the grill and tidy it up (its got a few scratches) my main area of interest is interiors and electrics so i'll be doing some interesting things in that department that ive done/seen before. and i'll be doing how to's on everythnig i do (that is if you lot want it)

Im in southampton mate :)

How To's not a problem and with photos

soon to come will be

Central Locking then adding a remote control to it
Cigarette lighter installation
Stereo installation
parrot CK 3300 Bluetooth Phone kit with a PDA GPS
replacing the bee sting areial and cable
rear windscreen wiper motor
and many more

that should keep me busy this week

Back