wish me luck

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
its the nite before MY DRIVING TEST argh!

sittin it an 8.40 the moro morn hofully get a pass an being away at college got away to some meets as well.

anyway wish me luck! (i need it)

dan

good luck mate just keep a cool head and its the silly mistakes that easily get you just read the road and watch for people and remember "mirror signal manouver" on everything lol changing lanes or anything...also check left mirror for ppl on bikes

good time, shame its a weekday tho, i hope u dont drive past any schools (women in stupid 4x4's, why do women insist on a X5 or volvo C70 or Range Rover to drop the kids of off half a mile down the road? i dunno) lol rant over :D i did mine on a sat morn on that time, passed with 3 minors :D good luck to ya tho fella!!!!

or to add to rant...... and also park on yellow squigely lines n double park n then put there face on in the rear view...............

lol we love women really.............just driving aint their strongpoint :D

or to add to rant......

And they tend to take half an hour before they seem to pull away, almost as if they need to check there shoe is the right position before pushing the pedal to degree in which they are happy with... and then finally letting the handbrake off, and then stopping again to close the boot...

:) Im not saying I can cook a meal and clean a house in 2 hours mind...lol

well............ i drove like a woman on the reverse park and couldnt get it in the parkin place! argh so fail got another 1 booked for feb 12th. ill sacn my sheet when i get the time an post it up! was a gd test anol only 5 minors!

Bummer mate! Best of luck for next time. At least you know the routine and all that, helps alot the second, or third ;) time round

cheers mate! was so gutted when he told me! started off with that was a gd drive ect ect but fail! hopefully get it and make my way to my 1st meet!

i remember when i failed i was gutted! its weird first time round! just keep driving! if your parents are taking you out keep driving! i used to drive every day as a learner by the time my second test i was so used to driving that i wasnt nervous at all. better luck next time. all the best drivers pass second time!

Dan Dan Dan... hard luck mate... just have a nice relax tonight and dont beat yourself up over it... just take the good points from this and improve the flaws...

and for your next test "don't go on it with a loaded gun" you know what i'm sayin...:p calms ya nerves baby yeah...

i remember one of my tests it was an australian old man, he put his board down and started talking to me about his life and lit a fag and said dnt tell anyone.

he just pulled his board out at the end gave me 2minors and said i drove perfect and he had to give me some minors for something. Just start chatting to the examiner sometimes they are down to earth and they take thier mind of the job.

and for your next test "don't go on it with a loaded gun" you know what i'm sayin...:p calms ya nerves baby yeah...

Ewww, pack it in :p

Bad luck mate. I was so nervous on my first test that my legs were shaking lol, so i stalled it at the end of the road from the test centre!!! Havin a nice instructor helps too, not like some bloke i had that acted like he was a right posh teacher, didn't laugh or talk casually or anythin!! Makes so much diff if they're nice!!

Good luck with the next one :)

nice try mate i was so nervous on my test the gezza kept huffing and puffing al the way through so i thought dam ive blown it and at the end of the test he said uv passed sigh i was like dam how many minors he went none lol so i passed first time having 8 lessons and no minors woot woot

cheers guys kinda get ova it once uv replayed to all the texts askin how you got on lol i dont get it mean micra? lol

Back