Aaaaaaahhh, when will my luck with cars change!?!?!?

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well you all know the problems that I had with the micra and how that is now undriveable, and some of you may know that I purchased a cheap clio with no MOT. Well first of all it took more money than I thought it would to get it through its MOT. Most of the stuff me and my dad could have done but cos I needed it for my new job today, we got the garage to do it. Ok, problem solved you would think... until tonight after work, me and my girlfriend were going bowling when the car breaks on the way there!!! :( Had to get it towed AGAIN, and now its sat in the back garden. We think the cam belt has gone so it may mean that the engine is knackered altogether, meaning I'm back at square 1, except now I have 2 non-running cars instead of just 1. I hate cars, I'm sick of them and I am so annoyed its just funny at the moment!!! Still gotta laugh about it I guess, otherwise I'd cry. Anyways, I'm off to bed, got an early start tomorrow morning, luckily my wonderful girlfriend has offered me a lift, what a lifesaver!!! Nite all from a seriously ######ed off me!!! :(

Awww, i think everyone is rather stressed atm. Try and have a good sleep, u need to get it out your system or you'll never have the balls to finish either of them!!

It's the law of averages mate, something's got to go right for you at some point, let's hope it's something really big and splendatious.

i feel for you as I am having #### luck with cars atm im resigning to the fact im gonna be pedalling my bike for a good long while

Well it was newer than my micra and had never had any problems apart from needing some work for the MOT. Ran fine until yesterday. It needed a service which I was gunna do this weekend, now instead I will be stripping the engine lol. :s Only driven it for 3 days and then this. Gunna probably just save up for a new one I reckon. :( And get something decent and Jap. :p

I just hate relying on others for lifts and now I gotta do it again for work... nightmare!!! And there are no buses/trains that go anywhere near where I work. :(

hi dan i know im far away but my brother has a 1.4 clio RT with a sound as a pound engine on his drive no tax no mot but thats only cos he cant afford to do the test which it would prob pass 1st time anyway if you need a solid engine i have one im sure he wouldnt want much for the whole car if it helps let me know mate

email me [email protected] or pm me ;)

Cheers mate. I will have a look this weekend and may be in touch, just got alot on at the mo. This one I bought was in the same situation as your brothers last week. :s

Back