wiper question, please help

at present my 1.0 L has no intermittent wiper which is a real pain in the A-ring at times, ive noticed that higher models have intermittent wipers if i wanted intermittent wipers would it be as simple as just changing the selector thing on the coloum or is it harder?

thanx in advance for any help

not sure what exactly you need to change but yes the stalk and ther will be somethin else

sumones gotto know

I will be interested in the outcome of this as I have exactly the same.

Hopefully it will be an easy mod. Then it will make life a heck of a lot easier :D

OMG... When you have intermittent and then you dont its the worst thing ever.... Ive got some stalks WITH interrmittent if anyones interested

kristian said:
OMG... When you have intermittent and then you dont its the worst thing ever.... Ive got some stalks WITH interrmittent if anyones interested

depends whats involved in converting it, not quite sure how the wipers work or how they are wired up

So if I changed the stalk to one with an intermittend function and swapped the relay I would have intermitent wipers?

If so how much do you want for the relay and wiper stalk RIK ? :D

kristian said:

cheers fella but i can get hold of the stalk. hope its simple and i will let you folks know the outcome.....

Back