Lights and front wipers don't work. Please Help

Hello All,

im having some issues with my wifes 2005 Micra S. she had reported that her front wipers had just stopped working. after taking a look ive noticed that the lights have stopped working as well.
So to help you guys the front wipers dont work but the washers and rear wiper works fine. the front and rear lights have stopped working but the indicators and brake lights work.

Im really not sure on what could be causing this but its obviously electrical. my thoughts are it could be the stalks but from the right stalks the rear wipers and washers work and the left stalk the indicators and instrument lights turn on. the instrument also says the lights are on when you turn the dial.

my second thought is that its a relay, ive checked the esm manual and i just cant understand it so no idea what to check.

the other check ive done is check the fuse for the wipers which is fine.

im kind of stuck now and i hope one of you understand which relays are what and if there is one relay that would control both things.

Here is the ESM which i pulled off this site if it helps.

http://www.riflesintheuk.com/weblinks/K12esm.zip

as always thanks in advance

dan

It may of even have a fault coda in the bcm that is stop it from working if you take it to a garage that have a diagnostics machine they may be able to go through and find a fault coda for it I even think you can rent them from what Iv heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk