Will this Quick Shift fit a K11?

search button is my ememy...
i am the lazy man of the forum
anyone want to lend a hand

Here Ya Are!
Helpling%20Hand.jpg

:laugh:

lol, i have one fitted. i dont know where my blog went.. its dissapeared. but there were pics of it fitted in there...

bit of a technicality here, but its a short-throw shifter, not quickshift. basically, you have to move your hand less distance to make a shift.

in motorbiking, a quick shift is a button on the gear lever which, when changing gears automatically cuts the spark from the cylinder. this removes load from the engine and allows it to fall into the next gear. this only works on sequential (not standard car) gearboxes. also, with the weight of a car, you still wanna be using the clutch anyway, quickshift has this brilliant quality that means that you can shift in under 0.2s, but can wreck cogs in the box!

I never really liked the idea of a short shifter, its too much expense for not enough benefit. if you want to do it on the cheap and have nearly as good effect, take your gear knob off, cut down your lever and re-thread the top.

i dont use the clutch in my micra with a quick shuft and stock gearbox... i just rev match and crash it..lol:wasntme:

Back