funny as fu** Focus add

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hahaha, i think this guy sold a wetsuit a while back for charity, started off as a used wetsuit for £1000 and ended up as 2 new suits from the manufacturers, diving lessons, a surfboard, surfing lessons, breathing apparatus, holliday for two, sunglasses etc etc, all from sponsors of the auction. went for £10,000 if i remember correctly.

joshbl

Site Supporter
Did anyone see the 'RENAULT ESPACE DIESEL WORST JUNK HEAP ON EBAY LOOK AWAY'? It was a while back. The greatest advert ever written. Included such features as:
'LIMITED SLIP CLUTCH'

'SEVEN SEATER..WELL SIX AS ONE HAS FALLEN THROUGH A HOLE IN THE FLOOR BUT STILL PLENTY ROOM ON DRIVERS KNEE FOR A WEE ONE'

'THE ####DRAB GREEN PAINTWORK APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN RUBBED DOWN WITH A HALF BRICK INSIDE AN OLD SOCK,BODY HAS MORE DINGS THAN A CHINESE PHONEBOOK'

'OH DEAR SADLY I WAS OUT DOING SOME DRIFTING (off to sleep) IN IT AND TO MY DISMAY/JOY I FEAR THE ENGINE HAS POPPED'

hahaha, i think this guy sold a wetsuit a while back for charity, started off as a used wetsuit for £1000 and ended up as 2 new suits from the manufacturers, diving lessons, a surfboard, surfing lessons, breathing apparatus, holliday for two, sunglasses etc etc, all from sponsors of the auction. went for £10,000 if i remember correctly.

went for £8500 but still some feat for one non peed in wet suit lol